Anyone dealing with a guy named Franca Moore?

351vic

Jun 13, 2007
Pierz, MN
Hi, I know this prolly isnt the place for a thread like this, but I've been getting an odd pile of emails from a guy named Franca Moore wanting to buy my SN95 Cobra R hood, and he plans for me to set up the shipping after i stated that he do it or I won't sell it due to his fishy wording... He says he'll send me a check for $3500 when I'm only asking $250 for the hood, and im supposed to arrange my own shipping and then take my $250 and send the rest to western union to cover shipping or whatever.... Anyone else been dealing with him or having odd messages? Idk if its just me or not but i think it all sounds very fishy and scam-like... How bout you guys? Thanks

OMFGWTFBBQ!!!??
You cant be cereal can you? Its a scam! I prolly got 20 emails a day when I had stuff for sale from different people trying to do that scam :nonono:

Oh i just thought perhaps since he was a foreigner that he may have worded the things wrong just asking your opinions also. Thanks and sorry for the apparently stupid question Stroked N Blown... U didnt hafta answer lol