anyone dealt with eibach

nonglossjason

I did not have intercourse with a sheep.
Jan 27, 2006
Specifically the sportlines? Im going to buy them regardless but does any one have pics of them installed on the car? front and back. And does it affect the handleing a lot?

• Sponsors (?)

I know guys with them, they are still pissed they bought them, and did all that work installing them.
Within a month you probably won't ever be able to get a jack under your car again.

Not sure what car is yours the notch in you avatar or the 4 eye in your sig, but i wouldn't put them on a notch or a car with welds.

If that's a delivered price, it's pretty good (I scope used stuff often since I can't afford new).

I only know about Sportlines on SN95's (I have a Prokit on the '94). For that application, I really dig the Prokit. Even so, I have to drive up on a 2X4 before I can jack the car up. I drag cats on speedbumps too.

Sportlines look sick but like the other guys said, if you have curb or speedbump concerns, it could be an issue. Poly isolators help a little but not much.

You will likely want some decent dampers to go with the relatively stiff springs (with either the PK or SL's)

I know that doesnt help much.............

Good luck.