Anyone Else Buy Stuff You Don't Need?

• Sponsors (?)

My biggest issue is saving parts and tools I removed or don't use anymore, it's a storage space issue.
I have about the smallest 2 car garage allowed by code, one side houses my Mustang and the other switches from storage/project space to my wife's car when the weather gets cold.
Don't think I could fit another shelf or cabinet in the space..lol.
Oh yeah and I have a 12'x8' shed full of lawn equipment ,pool equipment and car parts, let's not even talk about the basement.

I have all sorts of fox body parts you and @karthief can buy that you dont need. :)

:fuss:Hey stop trying to poach my clients. Karthief buys all my junk find your own!:chair:

1x864p.jpg
via Imgflip Meme Generator

Reactions: 2 users
This week I bought an engine that I didn’t need (already have one). And I hauled in home in a ford ranger that I also bought and didn’t need (I already have a ranger). I put the engine next to my other engine and parked the ranger next to my other ranger.
I at least plan to sell one of the rangers at some point, but my wife has trouble comprehending my schemes. That may be because they’re the incoherent ramblings of a person with a mental illness. We’ll never know

Reactions: 6 users
Yeah, it's just my luck that an 87 5.0 coupe just popped up on cl for $1200. Running, everything current....I don't need another project...I don't need another project.....I don't............must stay awaaaaaayyyyyyyy....

Reactions: 2 users
This week I bought an engine that I didn’t need (already have one). And I hauled in home in a ford ranger that I also bought and didn’t need (I already have a ranger). I put the engine next to my other engine and parked the ranger next to my other ranger.
I at least plan to sell one of the rangers at some point, but my wife has trouble comprehending my schemes. That may be because they’re the incoherent ramblings of a person with a mental illness. We’ll never know
So if I read this right.. Ls in a Ranger?What a great idea :D
Hang that on the shop wall or eBay it for profit.
I agree-it will make fine shop art :)
and it's for a 6 cyl :rolleyes:
Yeah :(.. But it’s still MOC .lol
I may have a hoarding problem :shrug:

Reactions: 1 users
No, I always have a need when I buy them. However, some projects take longer than others, and plans change. Maybe why I have 3 Fox parts cars, 2 tbird turbo coupe parts cars, and 5 spare 302 engines, and four spare 2.3 four cylinders..... and one gen 6 454 for the chevelle.

Reactions: 1 user
My wife thinks I have issues....

I've bought these recently. Few more years to go.
IMG_4038.jpg

Then I decided I needed wall art for the garage, so this collection is growing
IMG_4037.JPG

Then I saw a pair of model T wheels on CL and decided i needed wall art.
IMG_4039.jpg

Stil got another wheel for the basement.

Oh yeah then there's the 2015 coyote intake manifold I bought for wall art too

Reactions: 5 users