Anyone Else Buy Stuff You Don't Need?

• Sponsors (?)

The simple answer to why stock h-pipes and intake plaques seem to be worth something now is that they’re actually rare now. Definitely can’t get any Fox-specific parts at your local Ford dealer anymore.

Almost $100 for a sandblasted plate wow

IMG_4077.PNG

Reactions: 1 user
Walks into my garage.....hmm....

The other one is rarer (Aussie Falcon engine plate) but apparently the 5.0 HO plates are the big $$ now

IMG_4078.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
In the vein of this thread, I'm buying this stuff for $600 tomorrow:

1990 Black Dash
New in box Ford Racing 3.73 gears
Vortech Max Flow 73mm Mass Air Meter
FMS 24lbs injectors
GT40 Explorer upper and lower intake with gaskets (comes with the manifold plate we've been discussing)
"Complete" 5 lug disk brake conversion including:
- SN95 94-95 Mustang GT spindles with hub
- PBR Twin Piston front Calipers
- rear brake calipers with brackets rotors, hoses, and pads
- Ford Racing M-2810-A e-brake cable kit
- 3:2 port Master Cylinder Brake Line Adapter

I just wanted the black dash but I made an offer on the whole lot and he accepted.

Reactions: 5 users
In the vein of this thread, I'm buying this stuff for $600 tomorrow:

1990 Black Dash
New in box Ford Racing 3.73 gears
Vortech Max Flow 73mm Mass Air Meter
FMS 24lbs injectors
GT40 Explorer upper and lower intake with gaskets (comes with the manifold plate we've been discussing)
"Complete" 5 lug disk brake conversion including:
- SN95 94-95 Mustang GT spindles with hub
- PBR Twin Piston front Calipers
- rear brake calipers with brackets rotors, hoses, and pads
- Ford Racing M-2810-A e-brake cable kit
- 3:2 port Master Cylinder Brake Line Adapter

I just wanted the black dash but I made an offer on the whole lot and he accepted.

For some strange reason, I have a feeling you'd have preferred 4:10s.

Recently I bought a Brand new-still sealed in box-Pioneer Super Tuner AM/FM cassette deck . Circa 1988-ish lol. No idea why I bought it,no intention to ever use it. But it will look nice in my parts cabinet in the garage :D
Somebody with a stock early fox or other shaft style mounting spot would love to buy that and help clear a spot in your garage. Too bad I just bought a Custom Auto Sound Radio.

Reactions: 1 user
Sooo.. All the talk of buying stuff not needed. eBay sales and freeing up garage space-got me thinking,which led to me checking,and then listing my vintage radios on eBay. :). If they do well,it may be time to start clearing out the parts cabinets to make room for all New stuff I don’t need :D

Reactions: 1 users