anyone else getting their a** kicked by pollen

• Sponsors (?)

It's ridiculous. I have a black car. It's so bad in Houston on some days, that 1 hour after you was and completely dry your car, there is a another layer caked on. I've given up until it stops.

I have to use Antihistamine eye drops 4-5 times a day just to keep the swelling down. I hate spring time.

Yup. I spent all weekend on a full detail of my car, only to have it all covered up in pollen within about 12 seconds of it being out of the garage. I was hoping to take some pictures here at school sometime this week, but I decided today that it's just gonna have to wait until the pollen is gone.

Yup. I spent all weekend on a full detail of my car, only to have it all covered up in pollen within about 12 seconds of it being out of the garage. I was hoping to take some pictures here at school sometime this week, but I decided today that it's just gonna have to wait until the pollen is gone.

I heard that...I have a yellow vert and my top is black but after one week it was then yellow, I couldn't take it anymore so I washed it today and as soon as I got done drying it I looked at the back window and their was already another thin coat. It just seems like it is much worse this year than years past. I guess yellow is the best color to have in situations like this though:p

I know the feeling.... You can literally see the pollen rolling like a cloud of smoke here... It's insane.... I have never seen it quite this bad, I have four black vehicles at my house and they all look yellow.

My car sits in my garage but between sunny days of washing it and then snow the next few days, it's hopeless to keep it clean. BUT, the pollen here in Colorado is particularly bad this year and I can't stop sneezing!

Sneezed bout 10 times this morning after I got to work...after I washed our Fusion and Mustang (both white) this past Saturday I noticed when I drove them the hoods were yellow, they looked like a pollen bombs.

lol I wish I was having a pollen problem! Temps here are stil between 25* and 40* lol. Still a small amount of snow on the ground. My car gets covered with dust from the sand and gravel that was used all winter on the roads. They don't use salt here just good ole gravel lol. Thank god I don't drive it till spring!