Anyone else notice Top Gear's Mustang lies?

• Sponsors (?)

Jeremy Clarkson, yeah i love his show. But they've always been that way w/ American cars. Like when they first tested the new stang they picked the longest straight road in England, they were worried about a brief gentle sloap tho:nono:

I still dont believe the horse beat the car LOL. I think it was rigged, and on top of that the guy just CONSTANTLY bashes American cars...

And throws $50,00 cars vs a $25,000 mustang GT and basically makes fun of the mustang because it looses in a speed contest. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT! Man throw the $45,000 GT500 against the 50,000 lotus and see which is faster. LOL.

Yeah... don't blame him though. Ratings are ratings. I'm sure the UK doesn't want to hear about how cool Mustangs are.

And the Lotus was babied in that other video. So if you really wanted to pit the GT500 against it... lets just say, I'd put my money on the Mustang out of loyalty, but not a lot.

Yeah... don't blame him though. Ratings are ratings. I'm sure the UK doesn't want to hear about how cool Mustangs are.

And the Lotus was babied in that other video. So if you really wanted to pit the GT500 against it... lets just say, I'd put my money on the Mustang out of loyalty, but not a lot.

GT in a straight line, Lotus by a mile on the road course. Wouldn't even be close.