anyone ever put 19's on a 1969 mustang before?

reason I ask is that I've got a set of 19x8 and 19x10 wheels on my Z right now and was thinking I might be able to use them. Same bolt pattern though I'm not sure of the offset specs. Pic of the rims:
53608261_3aec40b294.jpg
I'm not sure how the design would look on the mustang... might be a bit too modern. But they are 2 piece forged wheels and pretty damn light for 19's.

Attachments

• 53608261_3aec40b294.jpg
    53608261_3aec40b294.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 63
  • Sponsors (?)

i think the bolt pattern on the nissan's is more like the bolt pattern of the small and intermediate GM cars, 5x4.75" i could be wrong though. i know that toyot uses the same 5 bolt pattern as ford and mopar 5x4.5"

the you will need spacers as what would be required for late model stang wheels on a classic, which for a 69/70 would be 1-1.25" for the front and none on the rear however some pepole choose to put a 1" rear to help make the wheels look more symetrical, but since you already have a 10" wheel it would probably be best not to use a spacer

give it a try and see how it looks by doing only one side and if like the look then you can try the other side

Won't work..the center hole is a LOT bigger than a Ford center hole. I tried it on mi madre's Villager, since I had the wheels off of the '66...noway nohow would they fit on that Nissan Frankenstien POS (everything else is Ford, why not the hubs?) Stupid rice-van!