Anyone ever see these mufflers before?

• Sponsors (?)

Katrina H
1999 Honda Accord LX
"I have a 1999 Honda Accord LX with a V6 with the dual exhausts. My brother told me that I could get better performance if I replaced the mufflers with the Aeroturbine ones. They are awesome! My car is sooooo much faster it is scary. I raced a mustang the other day and kicked his but. I have had about fifty guys ask me where I got those awesome sounding mufflers. Before I put the Aeroturbines on I was getting between 23 and 24 mpg. I have been running the Aeroturbines for about 3 months now and my gas mileage is consistently between 29 and 30 mpg, never more, never less. Basically I get a free tank of gas every fifth time I fill up! That’s awesome!!! I'm glad I finally listened to my brother for a change."

LOL dumbest thing ever. fantasy land.

husun said:
Katrina H
1999 Honda Accord LX
"I have a 1999 Honda Accord LX with a V6 with the dual exhausts. My brother told me that I could get better performance if I replaced the mufflers with the Aeroturbine ones. They are awesome! My car is sooooo much faster it is scary. I raced a mustang the other day and kicked his but. I have had about fifty guys ask me where I got those awesome sounding mufflers. Before I put the Aeroturbines on I was getting between 23 and 24 mpg. I have been running the Aeroturbines for about 3 months now and my gas mileage is consistently between 29 and 30 mpg, never more, never less. Basically I get a free tank of gas every fifth time I fill up! That’s awesome!!! I'm glad I finally listened to my brother for a change."

I laughed at that one too! I think the Mustang he raced was a V-6 running on 4 cylinders. :rlaugh:

husun said:
Katrina H
1999 Honda Accord LX

talk about talking out of your ass. geez