Anyone ever shaved the trunk keyhole?

ScortLX

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2001
Parker, Colorado
So...I'm getting the trunk lid painted and filled to go wingless this winter and I thought about having the keyhole filled in. I never use the key for the trunk, and I really don't use the trunk that often either so I'm really not worried about the remote failing. I thought it may look pretty clean with the lid wingless and the keyhole filled in. Anyone ever done this? Have any pics? I'm just wondering how it would look with the brakelight still there. Thanks! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

A few have done. Besides, if the remote does fail you've still got the button in the glove box, and the mobster victim handle :)

A few have done. Besides, if the remote does fail you've still got the button in the glove box, and the mobster victim handle :)

Thats what I was thinking Greg. Just figured it would add a little more subtle "custom" touch without being crazy at all.

I stink at Photoshop, but if I can get a pic when I get home tonight...would someone be able to PS that? Let me know! :)

back in the day

all that silly stuff had to go .... badges , chrome , any kind of stuff , trim , etc etc ... yep do it , wings all that stuff make your ride look cheap .... put a picture we would love tp see it .....