Anyone have a part number for the grill pony mounting bracket??

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Or does anyone know where i can get one other than Ford??

I have one of those stars and stripes pony emblems that i usually put on around 4th of July time. Problem is, i only have one mounting bracket so i always need to switch the chrome pony and the flag pony on the one i have. This is starting to break the little tabs off.

I need to get another bracket for the flag pony. Anyone know where they are sold online or have a part number for Ford?? I just don't want to walk into a ford dealership and find out it's a $30 part :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

I hate to be the bad news messenger. But I havent seen them any where else and they are only sold through ford with the chrome pony on it as an assembly. Round here they go for 31.13 list price. Part #XR3Z.8A224.AA. Good luck though. There are so many resources out there I could have easily missed finding it in the aftermarket.

I figured it would be a ford only part. Ugh, $31 for that peice?

I'll check ebay, maybe someone selling one with the pony off their V6 or something for cheaper

They were cheaper before. But now that the SN95s are out of production they are more expensive. I bought mine for my Mach 1 grill delete from Ford for about $22. But that was back in 2005. You might want to check a junk yard and take one off of a 94-98 Stang. I think the brackets are the same.