Anyone have a stock 93 radio laying around?

• Sponsors (?)

I got a buddy that has the unit out of a 94 or so Mercury that is the same as the tape deck ford used in the mustangs but its all mine, you cant haves it!

Hard to beleive....but the value of stock mustang radios is going up.

Wish I still had mine along with the cardboard speakers

i do, amp and all, squirreled away in my parents basement, i think i even have the speakers. no cd player though since its an 89. still worked when i took it out in '06. that was back when i was going to try to keep things relativly stock (or easy to put back that way). that didnt last long, lol.

I just took the amp out of mine two winters ago when i did the carpet, its still sitting in my garage!
I know that the cd player was an option in the 93 cobra but was it available in the gt and lx's, i dont think ive ever seen a stock cd player in one.

A CD would be a plus, I think they offered it back then..lol Have a car that I need a stock radio for...

i have both the cd and cassette for the 99-2000 model years on ebay and they are BRAND NEW !!!! selling for a friend and there is 4 people watching it.i don't have the plugs though but they do look like they fit in our cars i can take a measurement for you.i won't provide a link per the rules here but pm me if your interested .

i have both the cd and cassette for the 99-2000 model years on ebay and they are BRAND NEW !!!! selling for a friend and there is 4 people watching it.i don't have the plugs though but they do look like they fit in our cars i can take a measurement for you.i won't provide a link per the rules here but pm me if your interested .

Thanks for the offer, this is a 93 Cobra and it needs to look stock...

My LX is never going to have a aftermarket headunit in it. I love the stock look. Got my Sirius hardwired into the car and a 12 inch MA sub run off the rear speakers into a converter and its the best sounding system I've ever had. I would just like to get another stock headunit cause the tape player is beat and there are some AWESOME late 80's dance mix tapes in a customers car I've been dyin to rock out to. When was the last time you heard some good freestyle dance music? haha

I've got the stock tape player out of my 93GT. Looks brand new and works flawlessly, it did when I removed it. Car only had like 20k on it when I removed it in 2005. Has been sitting in my garage since. I still have the original 6 speakers in mine, they are working along with a 10" JBL in the hatch with a whatever brand amp. Sounds good enough for me.

Anyone have some stock back speakers that are in good shape they wanna ace lol.. Sorry to answer your question though. Yes I have one and no I'm not gonna ace it just yet. Just in case we want the stock look again in ours.