Anyone Have A Wish List Or Idea For What Ford Could Have Improved On?

Damon0808

Jan 13, 2017
Hello all
I love my 17 GT/CS but do have a few small niggles that could be improved. First is the prop rod, which is easily ditched. But buying hood struts is an extra hassle + money etc. However they are mandatory if you ever want to showcase your engine.
The other small gripe is the tires, which are o.k., but not spectacular. It would be nice to have the steamrollers they put on the LT1 Camaro (not sure what size they are). And that 3 inch gap between the tire and fender has got to go. Mustangs look so much better with a lowered stance. Anyways that's my 2 cents. Anyone else out there have things about their Stang they wish could be improved?
Maybe someone at FoMoCo is taking notes? Happy New Year :)

• Sponsors (?)

Sun roof is first on my list. Change the audio inputs-add a point for 3.5mm plug next. As for the tires, I'm content with the 235/50 /18 that are 97W rated,treadwear 500, traction AA, temp A Eagle F1 assymetrics. Whoa, overkill for a v6 but saves me buying performance tires like I had to with my 2000 v6. Ford did good there putting the GT tires on the 6.Oversteers with mild power like a good tire should...

The radio is quite underwhelming. I really wish they would have used a little bit better speakers. I'm sure the upgraded audio is good but they could have made it great and let the base model be good.

Reactions: 1 user
Love the sunroof idea. On GT premiums, include the hood,side scoops and spoiler like they used too. I would actually love to have all the center dash ( from top to bottom ) angled a bit to the driver.