anyone have pics of 2003 with Cobra R front on?

• Sponsors (?)

Nope, cause theres no such thing as a 2003 Cobra R. Check the picture thread sticky, I think there are a few cars with a 03/04 Cobra front bumper if thats what your looking for.

I think you guys might be wrong here but I'm not starting anything....the steeda website used to have the splitter for 03-04 cobra bumpers....my desktop picture has the red steeda race car....it uses it...but it's the only picture I have w/ that splitter on a cobra

I was just wondering if anyone has a 03 or an 04 with the cobra R bumper on it. Is that so hard to ask...:nice:

I want my car to look like this
show_image.pl

Attachments

• 112_0004+Road_Test_Ford_SVT_Mustang_Cobra_R_Ford_Mustang_SVT_Cobra_R+Driver_Side_Front_Grill_View.jp
    15.2 KB · Views: 113
I understand what the question being asked is, im just clarifying that there is no 2003 Cobra R. Only did that cause the thread title is a little confusing, thats all...:nice:

Edit: Nevermind... I get what your saying now. As in, does anyone have a 2003 GT with a 2000 Cobra R front end... ahhh... I guess I just read that wrong.

BurningRubber said:
I understand what the question being asked is, im just clarifying that there is no 2003 Cobra R. Only did that cause the thread title is a little confusing, thats all...:nice:

Edit: Nevermind... I get what your saying now. As in, does anyone have a 2003 GT with a 2000 Cobra R front end... ahhh... I guess I just read that wrong.

+1

:doh: :owned: :chair:

Why do people post stupid questions like this.....What would a 99 GT look like with an '03 Cobra body kit? What would '00 Cobra R wheels look like on my '01 GT?!?! How would a Saleen hood look on my ’96 GT?

Mother****er.....are some of you people dense? How much brain power and imagination does it take before you realize that these are all the EXACT SAME CARS with different wheels, spoilers, and/or hoods!!!

To the poster.....take the picture of the '00 Cobra R you posted, picture it (in your head) the same colour as your '03, with the same wheels and there you have it.....no wasted bandwidth.

Not meaning to be a **** about this, but these threads are retarded and rank right up there with the 3.73 vs. 4.10 posts. :nonono:

I will say that the 2000 Cobra R bumper cover and splitter and extremely expensive and will bottom out easily.

You will need the Cobra bumper cover kit MSRP $349.95 plus paint
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=5519

You will need the 2000 Mustang Cobra R air dam MSRP $525.00 plus paint
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=5451

You will need the air dam hardware kit MSRP $35.00
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=6354

And of course you will need the 2000 Cobra R hood to complete the look MSRP $525.00 plus paint
http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=5303

Gearbanger 101 said:
Why do people post stupid questions like this.....What would a 99 GT look like with an '03 Cobra body kit? What would '00 Cobra R wheels look like on my '01 GT?!?! How would a Saleen hood look on my ’96 GT?

Mother****er.....are some of you people dense? How much brain power and imagination does it take before you realize that these are all the EXACT SAME CARS with different wheels, spoilers, and/or hoods!!!

To the poster.....take the picture of the '00 Cobra R you posted, picture it (in your head) the same colour as your '03, with the same wheels and there you have it.....no wasted bandwidth.

Not meaning to be a **** about this, but these threads are retarded and rank right up there with the 3.73 vs. 4.10 posts. :nonono:

thats what i was getting at with my post but didnt go as far:p

anyways thanks Kilgore, & Gearbanger 101 Im not even going to waste the bandwidth on you... :owned:

Oh and also is the "COBRA “R” AIR DAM" removable? As in I can take it off and then put it on as a please?

98infinity said:
anyways thanks Kilgore, & Gearbanger 101 Im not even going to waste the bandwidth on you... :owned:
WTF are you talking about, I took me some time to put that reply together with all those links you should be f'n thanking me :nonono: