Anyone have stock 94-95 front and rear brake assemblies they're looking to sell?

RacEoHolic330

I like to dress like a pretty girl
15 Year Member
Mar 4, 2003
Allentown, PA
I'm doing a 5-lug conversion on my 88 Gt and I need sn95 brake parts. For the front I need just about everything that attaches to the spindles including the spindles themselves and the softlines and hardware. For the rear I need the rotors, calipers, pads, brackets, softlines, and the hardware. I don't need axles. I also need a sn95 master cylinder too. If you have anything, post, pm, or e-mail me.

thanks guys,
scott

[email protected]

EDIT: i realized i typed my e-mail address wrong in the original post, if you e-mailed me, please re-send. sorry

• Sponsors (?)

I'm sorta looking at doing the same, and surprisingly, you can get calipers, etc fairly cheaply at like your local Pep Boys or Autozone remanufactured with a warranty, but you won't get the core refund. The Cobra ones are around $100ish for the front, and like $80 for the rear, factoring the core charge in, although they might be special order, requiring a core (haven't looked into it too much). You could probably check into a local salvage yard about some SN95 parts, like the spindles, brackets, etc.