Anyone have their Holley Bible close?

• Sponsors (?)

Have you ever considered changing to a metering block? The jets are a lot quicker to replace and cheaper after the initial investment of about $40. Just a thought......my book is at home so if you don't get an answer by late tonight I will let you know.

thehueypilot said:
Have you ever considered changing to a metering block? The jets are a lot quicker to replace and cheaper after the initial investment of about $40. Just a thought......my book is at home so if you don't get an answer by late tonight I will let you know.

If I had the room I would have just bought a new 4150 but the EGR valve is in the way. Thanks, if you need anymore info let me know.

That’s not a good number. Is there a one/two or four digit number stamped on the back of the plate? (example 7 or 19 or 5792) Holley numbers start out with 34BP-2007-XX or 34BP-5113-X or 34BP-XXXX. Option two is a Quick Fuel Secondary Plate Conversion kit. (Summit Racing Part number QFT-34-3) this replaces your metering plate with a new metering plate with new holes that except regular replaceable jets. I used one on a 600 cfm vac carb and it works good.