Anyone Here Have A Bead Roller? What Brand

killer5.0

5 Year Member
Oct 8, 2009
Looking to pick up some equipment to start being able to fab my own parts for my fox....looking into bead rollers...not looking to spend thousands but good quality for a few sheetmetal panels...

• Sponsors (?)

I have one, the brand name on it is Magnum, but it is identical to the Eastwood one. They work well enough out of the box for light gauge metal, but if you spend a bit of time googling mods you'll find most people add some bracing to stiffen them up. The other popular mod is to motorize them for one person use. While it can be done one person, it is very hard to get nice straight lines. Having a second person to do the cranking lets you use both hands to guide the material straight. I have added bracing to mine and am looking for a suitable motor to power it now.

Reactions: 1 user
:shrug:
So, Jim, I'm thinking you misread then. He asked for something specific, you gave an irrelevant answer, and then snapped at him when he tried to clarify.

Example:
"I'm looking to buy a dog. Who else has a dog?"
"I have a goldfish. It's pretty lame."

Please try to limit your responses to contain a) relevant information b) less abrasiveness or c) all of the above. If none of those work for you, Facebook has plenty of car groups with worthless commenting and idiotic posts.

I took it that he was referring to himself half reading the post.