Anyone here like to play No Limit Hold 'em?

Me and some of the boys over at 69Stang are going to start getting together over on AOL's free Poker site. We figure since we are all Stang friends that would likely get together once in a while if we lived closer that it would be fun to play some free funny money poker against each other and I thought I'd come extend an invite here too.

There is no software to download and it is totally free not with real money, it's easy to play your hands while multi tasking online and you can come and go as you please, it's not tournament style. You would either sign in under an AOL account name or IM name or create a new one.

Right now we are thinking of trying for 7pm on Tuesday nights EST with other options considered. Log on to: http://games.aol.com/play/nltexasholdem

Select the LOW STAKES table section and click on the Rio De Janeiro Room and scroll thru the tables until you see one with PAKRAT813 sitting at it. It will be a private game so enter the passcode MUSTANG and feel free to either play or just watch if you are shy.

Hope to see some of you around.

Pak.

• Sponsors (?)