Anyone here using aerospace hub mount brake kit on a fox?

• Sponsors (?)

I assume PT# AC-322VR The install is pretty straight forward, you will have to modify the spindles but that is pretty standard for that style brake. I personally prefer the Wilwood over the Aerospace.

The spindles are extremly hard, saw them slow with lots of lube on the blade.

I'd love wildwood but my wallet doesn't. This is a weekend/track car. I really like the appearance more than anything. Didn't want to go with cobra brakes due to the sn95 spindle. My car stops fine now with stock brakes to be honest. No big horsepower. N/A 347.

Glad you asked. I was lookin into the 4 piston brake kit they have for four lug and found several threads on the yellowbullet forums where people praised them.

I'll follow with interest.

I know. I really like my 17x8 wheels. All the good 5lug wheels are 17x9 which is too much for the front of a fox IMHO.
Meh, I get compliments on the regular about my 17x9's all around. Either way though, we feel the same way. Who wants to buy wheels twice just to get an extra lug? I know 99% of fox owners arent making enough power to warrant a fifth lug.... so..... I am glad Aerospace finally came up with this kit. I think I will run it when I get the scratch.

Here is the wildwood kit that we installed on my buddies car yesterday. He has a 1988 coupe. Nice kit and pretty easy installation other than modifying the spindle. Instructions were dead on!!

6dbe882e.jpg