anyone in Louisiana ?

ssjmaverick23 said:
is it a redish coupe ive stopped to look at that one a long time ago they wanted alot for it i might ride out there to look i might be thinking of anouther one at least its not to far from my house ill go check it out. thanx for the help if you run accross anymore let me know
Yep...that's the color of it. Also at the corner or Cane Market and 447 there are three or 4 Stangs sitting in someones yard. They are across Cane Market from that car wash. I don't know what condition they are in but you might check them out too.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey all--

Drove by a black fox bodied 5.0 LX in Hammond today for sale--on Old Baton Rouge Highway headed towards Albany. If anyone is interested, I'll get the number for you. The car looks used, but not too bad. I saw it on my way back from church today--don't know much about it other than that.

yea i stopped and looked at those the other day and the guy wants 500$ for all 3. 2 are verts and one hatch and you cant take just one you got to get all 3 the motor out of the black vert is a H.O 5.0 the verts from what i was told are to messed up to be fixed. we are still looking so thanxs for the info.

MustangPaul said:
Hey all--

Drove by a black fox bodied 5.0 LX in Hammond today for sale--on Old Baton Rouge Highway headed towards Albany. If anyone is interested, I'll get the number for you. The car looks used, but not too bad. I saw it on my way back from church today--don't know much about it other than that.
I saw one in Denham Springs...well actually two. One is black and is on Range avenue. The other is at a used dealer on Florida near the old All Star Ford. I'll stop by both and see what is on them.

Oh...and I heard a rumor the Fun Ford Weekend is supposed to be at No Problem Raceway in April. If so I'll be there fer sher.

EDIT:
From the FFW website

Friday, October 22, 2004

Fun Ford Weekend is excited to offer two new events with our 15th Anniversary Season in 2005. The first is the 1st Annual Cajun FFW Nationals, April 1, 2 & 3, at No Problem Raceway, Belle Rose, LA.:nice: The second new event will be the 1st Annual Heartland FFW Nationals, Heartland Park Raceway, Topeka, KS. Both of these are excellent NHRA facilities.

Fun Ford Weekend is the only sportsman racing series that offers our participants, spectators, and sponsors true coast-to-coast exposure and 2005 looks like it will be bigger and better than ever. Exactly what you would expect from the Major League of Ford Racing.

coramprat said:
Oh...and I heard a rumor the Fun Ford Weekend is supposed to be at No Problem Raceway in April. If so I'll be there fer sher.

EDIT:
From the FFW website

Friday, October 22, 2004

Fun Ford Weekend is excited to offer two new events with our 15th Anniversary Season in 2005. The first is the 1st Annual Cajun FFW Nationals, April 1, 2 & 3, at No Problem Raceway, Belle Rose, LA.:nice: The second new event will be the 1st Annual Heartland FFW Nationals, Heartland Park Raceway, Topeka, KS. Both of these are excellent NHRA facilities.

Fun Ford Weekend is the only sportsman racing series that offers our participants, spectators, and sponsors true coast-to-coast exposure and 2005 looks like it will be bigger and better than ever. Exactly what you would expect from the Major League of Ford Racing.

Co--Ok, I'm a dork, but is the FFW only racing?

--Paul

coramprat said:
OK guys...

No Problem Raceway Nov 24th for T and T. You don't have to run but let's try to get some people together to hang out. Will be my first time so come watch the newbie blow something up...

I'm still in for the 24th at NPR too. I have a friend bringing his truck and tow strap in case my tranny blows.

KB

P.S. Looking to buy an intake spacer for Performer RPM EFI.

I'm Active Duty Air Force stationed at Fort Polk, originally from Abbeville (12miles south of Lafayette) and my wife is from Baton Rouge, got family in Mandeville, Covington, friend in Metarie, and Lafayette so you can damn near catch me anywhere in the state, haha. Hey guys, ya'll have a Happy Turkey Day!

for_honor said:
I'd like to go to test and tune, if you can shoot me a pm. It's not that often I'm in BR on Wednesday nights though. Possibly around the Christmas holidays, but I hear the track closes soon and reopens in Jan, any insight?
If I go next week or the following I'll definatly let you know. As far as the schedule I can't find anything on the website saying they will be shutting down. They have events listed at least thru Dec 12th which how they usually list events up to 2 weeks in advance. I guess I'll keep an eye on the site to see if they mention closing.