anyone in Louisiana ?

Here are some dynos from the dynojet website. Any of these work?

--P:nice:

LOUISIANA

B & M Race Cars
3856 Industrial Circle
Bossier City 71112
Tel. 318-742-3023

Futral Motorsports
Model 248x
13500 Brian Park Road
Walker 70785
Tel. 225-791-9593

Thunder Racing
6960 North Merchant Ct.
Baton Rouge 70809
Tel. 225-754-7223

• Sponsors (?)

I called Thunder Racing. They do not tune Mustangs. I'm sure you can go run your car on the dyno there, but they do not have the equipment to burn a custom tune onto mustangs. I haven't called Futral Motorsports yet but from the look of their website i would say they only deal with GM products as well.:( bummer

Jake795 said:
I called Thunder Racing. They do not tune Mustangs. I'm sure you can go run your car on the dyno there, but they do not have the equipment to burn a custom tune onto mustangs. I haven't called Futral Motorsports yet but from the look of their website i would say they only deal with GM products as well.:( bummer

Sorry Jake. I thought that they did. I'll keep my ears open, though.

--Paul

Jake795 said:
Allan Futral is a neighbor...and he will dyno your car but can't tune. He told me he doesn't have the software yet...but I'm not sure he is real interested in doing it anyway. He stays pretty busy with the GM stuff.

Stang951 said:
I heard there was a BIG RIG Dyno somewhere off Central Ave. in Metairie, but I haven't confirmed it or disporved it yet. Haven't felt the need.........yet!!

That place is in Jefferson off of Central and Airline Drive. I believe it is called Gerhardt Performance. They only deal with GM and Diesels.

Stang951 said:
Don't think so. Did anyone hear anything about the Elmwood Cruise NIght. I heard that it was going to be cancelled because there was a problem there last month.

I know last month they did not advertise it. It just seems more and more street punks are showing up now a days. I don't even bother going anymore because of the type of crowd it draws.

hey guys, I live in Walker. Saw a couple of ya'll also live around here. I'm sure you have seen my car. 95 gt dark green, torq thrust II wheels etc. I would like to meet up with some of you and have some more friends with stangs that would also just let me know

iluv95stangs said:
hey guys, I live in Walker. Saw a couple of ya'll also live around here. I'm sure you have seen my car. 95 gt dark green, torq thrust II wheels etc. I would like to meet up with some of you and have some more friends with stangs that would also just let me know
What's up neighbor? I'm in Walker too. Is your car the one with "Giddy-up" on the windshield? I have a white 96 GT...nothing really sets it off from others except for the "6" on the rear left corner of the window.

No, but I have talked to the people with the "giddy up" sticker. Claims the car runs 11's. My car has 17x11 torq thrust in the back and I think it is still the only car around here with those wheels. I used to have a sticker on the back windshield that said "only little boys wear bow ties" , but after I started turning wrenches at a Chevy dealership I took it off.

Geez Salty...I think you kinda went overboard dude...AND IT STILL ISN'T WORKING!!! Well, for me anyway.

Anyway...I remembered that 'Giddy-up' car is blue not green so maybe I haven't seen your car. And I doubt it does 11's although I havent had the oppurtunity to see it run. Did you look under the hood?

I also wave at every Stang I see so if you see someone in a white 96 wave...wave back.

I'm off on Mon-Wed so if you are around let me know and we can get together sometime. Otherwise I'm through town around noon and stop everyday at the Shell next to McDonalds to get a drink.

saltymaz said:
anyone know where i can pickup a rolling chassis with a title???
Should be excellent Body / Paint / Interior
If my sitter shows early I'll go by and check the one I saw near my house. From the road it looks like it is in good shape.

I might head to the midnight drags tonight at NPR...anyone else? 10p to 2p but I don't get off work until 12. If I can get out early then I'm going to go.