anyone in Louisiana ?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Dan,

I'll get some pics for you and send them. If the guy is home tomorrow I'll get his number.

Drew,

No problem if you want to try...I'm off on Mon Tue and Wed. Let me know ahead of time so I can get an idea of what is required. I'll email the guy you refered so I can get some idea of what will be involved...and to determine if we can get it done ourselves. Keep in mind that I'm not a professional but know a few things around a car. I have done and plan on doing most of my own mods so we can probably get it done together. Do you have a pic of the engine or is there one online I can see so I can get an idea of what we will be tackling? I know my Probe would be an easy headswap because everything is right there on top and I'm assuming the Focus would be fairly easy to reach the head also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, are you planning on a meet somewhere?

I got an request to put this as a sticky but unless it is for a meet I cannot. Since this is just a shout out for who's in my area.

Thanks and get back to me with an answer and I will see what I can do!

Thanks,

Spoiled--SE Moderator
Aka Travis

LsRedy2Kstang said:
Hey guys, are you planning on a meet somewhere?

I got an request to put this as a sticky but unless it is for a meet I cannot. Since this is just a shout out for who's in my area.

Thanks and get back to me with an answer and I will see what I can do!

Thanks,

Spoiled--SE Moderator
Aka Travis
Not yet...If we can get something together then we will start a new thread and request it then. So far this thread has just been a way to find others around here.

coramprat said:
If that ac line isn't in the way we should be OK. BTW...what kind of gains are you looking for with the swap?

you can move the AC line a bit i believe it unbolts in 2 spots. Right now I am probably putting down between 120-125 to the wheels. After I swap the head cams and intake I should be around 160hp and around 145tq to the wheels after its tuned with the sct chip and should be good for low to mid 14's with some grip. Then I am planning on spraying a 50 shot.

LsRedy2Kstang said:
Oh, I may live in Georgia, but I am an Irish Fan!

Go IRISH, just got my over inflated tickets to Tennessee today, only 220 for the set!

Cannot wait until September 5th the first game~
220... :eek:

Tickets for the Sugar Bowl last year were going for around 500-750 a piece so I guess 220 is not too bad.

So if Willingham can't get it togehter this season I would suspect he will be gone huh?

smokedeez said:
I am from Baton Rouge well Zachary. I am leaving for school in New London, CT on the 15th.
Conneticut...thats a ways away. I went to high school in Baker but I haven't actually live there in about 20 years. Stay in touch and maybe you can meet up with us during your visits home.

saltymaz said:
coramprat, any luck on the pics?
Sorry Dan, I didn't get a chance but if my sitter gets here a little early again I'll zip over and get some.