Anyone interested in an HID group purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

BigChiefSmokem said:
I agree. Waiting this long sucks... may be the last group purchase i do. :) I think i'd rather pay an extra 20 bucks to get it to me quicker, ya know?
nothing against stangmods, Matt is a great guy, but this is the only GP that ive had to wait longer than 2 weeks for. i guess its b/c its harder to find 10 people who wanted a mod that wouldnt add any power. :shrug:

DerekStangGT said:
nothing against stangmods, Matt is a great guy, but this is the only GP that ive had to wait longer than 2 weeks for. i guess its b/c its harder to find 10 people who wanted a mod that wouldnt add any power. :shrug:

Thats probably true. HIDs arent exactly on everyone's top mod list here... But i've already done a lot of my mods, so i'm ready to throw some money into something unique.

DerekStangGT said:

Well, it isn't exactly all his fault too. We had some members flake out, which in turn extended the time of the GP all together. I can say that he did everything on his part on a timely manner. Can't say the same for "us."

Hell, your lights will be here before you know it.

BigChiefSmokem said:
I have the distinct feeling no HID's for this weekend. No shipping email as of 5pm today. Maybe next weekend... Would have been nice too, the womans going out of town this weekend and would have been a nice little project to work on... oh well.

I'll email Matt and see what's up. BTW, it should be a fast project at that :D , like 30 minutes fast.

san~man said:
Well, it isn't exactly all his fault too. We had some members flake out, which in turn extended the time of the GP all together. I can say that he did everything on his part on a timely manner. Can't say the same for "us."

Hell, your lights will be here before you know it.
true, "we" are a bunch of a$$clowns
san~man said:
BTW, it should be a fast project at that :D , like 30 minutes fast.
damn, i hope not that long. i would hate myself if it took me longer than 10 min

san~man said:
Ya, but I'm a perfectionist and a picky SOB, so it'll probably take me that long in the end :D

I gotta go get some black split loom and wire ties for the wiring (now that you remind me) :nice: I doubt that the kit comes with that stuff, but it might.

Me too. Probably take me an hour so i have everything tucked away and tied away perfectly..

yeah it took a really long time, but it's not a big deal to me. I saved a bunch on shipping, plus the added discount more than makes it worth my while.

some places charge $30 for mils :nonono:

san, do you have recon? :lol:.

It's no big deal if it takes a long time. You don't need that good of lighting in the summer. When winter rolls around though, all of the people who backed out are going to be kicking themselves when they can't see jack in the poor weather conditions. haha

Green Flea said:
It's no big deal if it takes a long time. You don't need that good of lighting in the summer. When winter rolls around though, all of the people who backed out are going to be kicking themselves when they can't see jack in the poor weather conditions. haha

Ya, they will be. I'm still considering do a retro-fit too, but the price overall would be close to $500.00 for parts, not including sweat and profanities during the process :rlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.