Anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

lovemystang said:
I know this isn't really the place for this but i have a sony head unit im really trying to sell. Its good as new i'm just trying to sell it to get some money for other need things and to put my old stock stereo back in. If anyones interested place a post ill check back often. Once again sorry i kno this isn't really the place but im trying everything.
Post in classifieds....this thread will be locked due to no sales in the forums.

Krusher said:
yeah, probably be locked and most people tend to stay away from sony's since they.... ummmm.... well, they explode.

I don't wanna sound like Im a sony fanatic or anything, but thier HU's really aren't that bad. I just took out a 3 year old one that worked/looked like new that was in my g/fs car and replaced it with an Alpine. The sony isn't bad at all, I'm thinking about throwing it in my S-10. Yes, I do think there are better products out there for the money, but I still don't think thier HU's are that bad.
On the other hand Im not a big fan of thier speakers... I've never heard a good car audio install using them :shrug:.

I"m sure there is the odd rype apple but my friend had his sony deck for a whopping 2 months before his sony deck started giving him......error...........error........error................error.............eXplod!!!........blah

Sony is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.