Anyone into art?

DFG 5OH

Aug 28, 2004
Louisville, KY
I've gotta do a project for my english class, and i'm not sure what to make it out of. I've gotta draw, model, or something a monster. I've got my monster, and the story behind it, i just need some ideas of what to make it out of. Has to be cheap, and fairly easy. I cant draw, so i wanted to make it outta something, but i'm not sure what...give me some ideas...

• Sponsors (?)

bones thats a good ideal. you should find what you need at any decent size craft store. you should be able to find plastic bones of different sizes. open the yellow book and look up craft stores.

BTW caldwell comment about "eat a steak" made me lose my coffee. if you eat your dog you will have hundreds of them. lol

donkey_punch said:
bones thats a good ideal. you should find what you need at any decent size craft store. you should be able to find plastic bones of different sizes. open the yellow book and look up craft stores.

BTW caldwell comment about "eat a steak" made me lose my coffee. if you eat your dog you will have hundreds of them. lol

:lol: :lol:
that's true! Dog's have lots of bones.
why didn't I think of that... omg lmao
that wasn't exactly where I was going with it, but it's good to know you were able to take a completely new spin on it. :rlaugh:

you should find some owl pellets!!!!

they go around and eat mice and shrews and stuff... then they either cough up or crap out a pellet of hair and bones.... there are some pretty sweet bones inside of those things....

95CobraMike said:
you should find some owl pellets!!!!

they go around and eat mice and shrews and stuff... then they either cough up or crap out a pellet of hair and bones.... there are some pretty sweet bones inside of those things....
If Joe sees this post, he should definitely give you the CT of: "Plays with owl ****!" :D

Joe

My monster was a giant neon green ant. It was about 2 feet long, had wings, and a little trunk like an elephant. I had that bad dream when I was 7 ... and will never forget that d**n thing chasing me around.

Anyway, I would give you an idea, but have no clue where to start. What is you monster going to be? That might help us give you ideas on how to make it.