Anyone know if these wheels are worth anything??

velardern

Apr 5, 2006
hey, look in my garage at pic. Bought this car, but don't like the wheels...looking to get rid of them. Anyone know anything about them? Looking to sell them.
I'm interested in purchasing wheels like PJX5X has on his car.

• Sponsors (?)

vbpgimage.php

they look like reproductions of the 1970 shelby wheels. I think they look great, or maybe I just appreciate the heritage that goes with them.

ya'll don't think these would look good on my car? just don't know what it is about the ones on the car right now...too thin or something.

Attachments

• mustangunlimited.jpg
    mustangunlimited.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 73
They look to be 16" wheels as well. I like 'em. The late model Bullits, I don't like, not on a classic anyways.

The original Torque Thrusts wouldn't be bad either.

If you're going to sell them, I'd bet a guy with a Shelby or a Shelby clone would buy them.

Or you can just ship them to me.

thanks for the responses. I should've clarified that the pic that I put of the wheels is not necessarily the one I was interested in...just the look of it. Thanks kmterrill. My husband and I both like the wheels you picked out!!

Could those wheels be from the 2003 Mach 1?

On my 68, I had 15" Magnums, liked the look...

dcver.jpg

And my 69 had the Torque Thrust style wheels..

Chepsk8atkensfront.jpg

Attachments

• dcver.jpg
    dcver.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Chepsk8atkensfront.jpg
    Chepsk8atkensfront.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 63
Too deep of a dish to be from a new car, plus the grove down the middle of the spokes.

I think they look great on that car and wouldn't change a thing. I've never seen a set like those (bigger than 15") on a non Shelby car, but I'm all about not trying to look like the next guy.