Anyone know Kelly Leblond AKA: GI's-03-GT from the Corral

WOT

Founding Member
Nov 26, 2000
Regina, Canada
I bought a bullitt intake from him back in Oct. 05 and I haven't heard from him since November. I am missing a ton of stuff from the sale. Like everything needed to install the intake.

He shipped out two of the three boxes and I haven't heard back from him.

If anyone knows how I can get a hole of him it would be appreciated. Not to mention save me 300 bucks on the parts I am missing.

• Sponsors (?)

droptopponynj said:
he hasn't been on corral since end of oct...so its a good chance he may be deployed. If you look at his profile he's active USAF.

Yeah I know he is USAF. I kind of thought that too. He sent out the first two boxes and was in constant contact with me. Then just disappeared.

I have a feeling the rest of the parts are sitting somewhere in storage or something.

If any one know who he is or can get a hold of him please let me know. There has to be someone on these forums that know him.

I read the 4 sale thread on Corral and it didn't seem like he had collected all the parts and was selling what he had...600 is a good price so i can see it being an incomplete kit for that price. Hopefully your right and he still has a box of stuff for you.