Anyone know of any turbo 7-up cars?

onebad7up

Jun 21, 2004
Nashville
I just bought a TT kit for the 7-up and I was wondering if there were any out there. Anyone ever seen one? Pics?

Here is my car

chopped.jpg

+

View attachment 366858

= onebad7up

Attachments

• chopped.jpg
    chopped.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 88
  • Sponsors (?)

why is it referred to as a 7-up car?

Once upon a time...

Mustang celebrated its 25th Anniversary with a limited edition of 2,000 special edition cars. Although the anniversary year was technically 1989 1/2, the limited edition was a 1990 model. They all came in Emerald Green, and were called 7-Up cars because Ford made a green and white convertible for a 7-Up ad, but the contract fell through.

Teh End.

Once upon a time...

Mustang celebrated its 25th Anniversary with a limited edition of 2,000 special edition cars. Although the anniversary year was technically 1989 1/2, the limited edition was a 1990 model. They all came in Emerald Green, and were called 7-Up cars because Ford made a green and white convertible for a 7-Up ad, but the contract fell through.

Teh End.

ah ok.

Once upon a time...

Teh End.

Eh sort of.....but i believe they were meant to be given away to winning free throw shots at NBA games. 7-UP did the publicity for it.

I think a turbo version would be awesome as long as it stays stock looking. That's what'll set it apart from the rest of the high HP turbo cars...because it looks like a stock 7-UP car.

Eh sort of.....but i believe they were meant to be given away to winning free throw shots at NBA games. 7-UP did the publicity for it.

I think a turbo version would be awesome as long as it stays stock looking. That's what'll set it apart from the rest of the high HP turbo cars...because it looks like a stock 7-UP car.

I plan on keeping the motor stock. The only parts I have ordered are LM-1, Turbo Kit and MSD 6al. I still need a Tweecer , blow thru maf and injectors. I also want to change the headgaskets before the kit is installed.

The good thing about this kit is that all the accessories stay. I will be able to keep a/c and ps which makes me very happy.

I plan on keeping the motor stock. The only parts I have ordered are LM-1, Turbo Kit and MSD 6al. I still need a Tweecer , blow thru maf and injectors. I also want to change the headgaskets before the kit is installed.

The good thing about this kit is that all the accessories stay. I will be able to keep a/c and ps which makes me very happy.

Yeah i just mean looks wise...keep the green of course and keep the white interior and Ponys....the signature 7-UP look....no cowl hoods and Draglites...