Anyone know what might be the best Jet-ski forum?

5spd GT

"the 5.0 owns all"
Founding Member
Aug 7, 2002
Arkansas
I'm looking into getting some info on some personal watercraft and would like to know the equivalent personal watercraft forum, like stangnet Anything like it?

• Sponsors (?)

I dont know if you are looking for jetski or waverunner forums,but here a list of various forums at the IJSBA website.I had 3 differant waverunners over the years,all SeaDoo and never had a problem with any of those.Not saying those are the best,just what I decided to get back then.I dont really know of any specific site that is better than another,so here is the link for you to check out of the various forums.
http://www.ijsba.com/ijsba/index.cfm?s=ijsba&t=forums.htm

04DarkShadowGT said:
I have a 00 Yamaha GP1200R. Its nice, 155hp but nothing compared to the new Sea Doo supercharged or Honda turbo charged ones.
I was just reading an article the other day in a magazine my aunt and uncle had and was reading about a Yamaha Snowmobile (yeah i know, different topic but whatever) that was supercharged...final HP #'s were 400...:jaw: :jaw:

400HP in a little snowmobile?!?! Thats crazytalk!

Anyways yeah I have been looking for some decent boards on snowmobiles/jetskis as well and have yet to find anything like this. Your best bet would just be to search individual brand names and go from there.