Anyone know what this is?

I was walking to a buddies house today and saw this SN97 (99-04) parked across the street and was just wondering if anyone could tell me what it is? They had a StangNet.com plate cover so I thought I'd ask if anyone knows what this is/what year/who's it is?

03-23-06_1321.jpg

03-23-06_1320.jpg

These pics were taken in Fort Morgan, CO on March 23rd...

• Sponsors (?)

2000 Mustang GT Coupe(Black)

4.6l SOHC
4R70W Automatic
Mach 460 system
Leather interior.

Mods:

Looks:
Window Tint
Bullitt Pedal Covers
Bullitt Rear Spoiler Delete
Mach1 Chin Spoiler
Mach1 Grille Delete
2001 Smoked Headlight Housings
50% Tail Light Tint from Autobadges.Com
2001 Hood Scoop
Fastbak side Window Louvers
UPR Fuel Door
MGW Running Pony Shift Handle w/ OD relocation

Performance:
Demolet CAI #5 Stage 1
SLP Loudmouth CatBack Exhaust
Eibach ProKit Springs
AFS Black Bullitt Wheels
(F)17X9 with 275/40ZR17 Sumitomo HTRZ
(R)17X10.5 with 315/35ZR17 Sumitomo HTRZ

Sound:
Sony CDX-M8800 CD/MP3 reciever
Scosche Adapter Harness
1K Ohm resistor for Remote Amp Turn On(eliminates turn on "pop")

That's hilarious. He got called out by your license plate cover. However, I could have told you it was a stangnet member (rear spoiler removed, deep dish bullits and mach 1 chin :D)

Just my $.02, but in your list of mods, you listed AFS replica wheels as "performance". Eh?

[QUOTE='03GTinFLA]Hey Cabello,
What are the side emblems. I've been looking to replace my GT emblems and those look pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

64-65 GT emblems. You can get 'em from 64-65 GT Emblem

And as far as the wheels being under performance... Straight line and lateral grip are exponentially improved. They just happen to look good.

caballo said:
And as far as the wheels being under performance... Straight line and lateral grip are exponentially improved. They just happen to look good.

So they make you go faster? :shrug:

I'm just busting balls bro. Don't get all upset with me. I got the same crap from a fellow member so I just lump it all together at this point. :D