Anyone know where to get a very high quality car cover?

RacEoHolic330

I like to dress like a pretty girl
15 Year Member
Mar 4, 2003
Allentown, PA
I'm getting a daily driver for school and the stang is only going to be driven on nice days 6 months out of the year. It will more than likely be staying outside so I need to find a really good cover to protect it from the sun, moisture,etc. I doesn't have to be custom made to fit my car, i just want something really good. Any websites would be helpful. thanks guys.

• Sponsors (?)

You can go online and look some up. You want to get a cover with more than 3 layers. You want a nice cotton / cloth layer that wont scratch the paint. Then you want a couple of waterproof layers to keep the car nice and dry when water / snow sit on it through the winter.

Edit: Figure to spend above 150.00 dollars for a decent cover.

this is my area of expertise...

while I still have weak 2.73's in my old vert and have no intention of swapping cams, heads, intakes or converting to mass air, I can proudly and confidently assist you with finding the best car cover for your application.

First of all, you will be hard pressed to find a better deal (and better service) from big sky car cover http://www.bigskycarcovers.com/

That said, question is, how much 'bulk' can you put up with, how much protection do you really want, and how much do you want to spend?

Best covers are:

Evolution 4 (THICK AND BULKY)
NOAH (Less Bulk, more waterproof, more $$)
Block it 200 (Less of everything, less $$ too)

I have owned and still do own all three for a number of my rides.

Let me know, I can help.

big sky has Noah 189.54

If you want to spend the cash, Noah is great. It will keep as much moisture off as possible while still breathing. I use one for my 87 vert. The bag is worth it for the six bucks. You wont use the bag every day,, but when you shelf the cover in a garage, it keeps it nice and tidy.