Anyone local with this yet?

• Sponsors (?)

Chung Oh said:
Last I remember I tuned Bens car to 600+/- rwhp as a courtesy to KK.
Also the 700 that ben had was a photoshop much like the one you were showing off at the cruise. He also claimed to run 10s in the quartermile.

I still think your butt hurt from the fact that Bills car made more HP than you.?

1.. Bills stock motor, KB 2.2, 75 NX shot = 703 rwhp
2. Allens, Broken motor= rebuilt stroker, ported heads, KB 2.4, More nitrous=694rwhp.

Nothin Butt love

I can't speak for Ben's number or KK I was not around then. But if you want to get nasty lets go there Bung.

I am running stock fuel lines/rails and less boost then Bill. My blower doesn't make more power then his until I go past 24 PSI which you should already know. I do have a stroker motor and ported heads. I can care less if Bill's car makes more power; I still have a lot left. Not sure you guys can go too much more but I would like to see it. If I remember you guys said good luck getting 700 HP with stock lines. I think we proved that it can be done without converting over to a return system. I just need a new clutch to hold and it should be interesting. By the way let’s see Bills air fuel for that run and compare it to mine. You are the best tuner right so it should be dead on.

I think you guys should take it to the track again and make some more 12 second passes. I was utterly impressed! Sorry for that one Bill.

Bill and I are still friends regardless of what shop we go to and their ego’s.:nice:
AD

Fake dyno sheet

Jon said:
Hehe, 694rwhp.....all that with no full dyno pass. Looking at the torque numbers Bill is going to need to step up a bit. First it was blowing the tires off on the dyno, then after getting sticky tires it led to clutch failure as can be heard in the video. :) Bill is going to need to up his 100 shot to 150 (I know what shot it is after getting the skinny from Rrev.) :D Now if Allen can get a clutch to hold you'll see Bill coming in again wanting more boost/nitrous. Hopefully they don't start comparing non-automotive related things. Freakin dyno queens. lol :Track: <----sarcasm

http://www.krazykoncepts.com/images/DSG.wmv

Thats all speculation Jon, The facts remain. Bills unit is much larger than allens unit. I mean HP.

Bill won't have to step anything up because it hasn't been taken from him YET!! I say this with a claus.

We're waiting for your next results.

Speakin of

ASD said:
I can't speak for Ben's number or KK I was not around then. But if you want to get nasty lets go there Bung.

thats funny Allen your the one who brought up Bens #s to begin with. Don't you remember.

Besides who can separate the Broke back boys anyways. Not my intention.
Its all in fun, can only give but can't receive?

Still haven't seen your car to the track yet?

12s on 123mph, yea I was sleeping but least I was there.. You know its an act of God to have Bill run that thing...

I still think your butt hurt though..LOL

Wow..someone made this a sticky:nice:

BTW- its not the shops with the huge ego's, its you and Bill. Otherwise we wouldnt be constantly playing the
"_____ Just bought a _____ , so I want one __ times bigger/better" game.
If the shops had anything to do with it, you both would have autos, live axles, and 9 second slips by now. 700hp in Rays car goes 8.88's...

Chung Oh said:
ASD said:

thats funny Allen your the one who brought up Bens #s to begin with. Don't you remember.

Besides who can separate the Broke back boys anyways. Not my intention.
Its all in fun, can only give but can't receive?

Still haven't seen your car to the track yet?

12s on 123mph, yea I was sleeping but least I was there.. You know its an act of God to have Bill run that thing...

I still think your butt hurt though..LOL

Let me correct you once again Bung. Cory brought up Ben's number in this thread not me.

As for the track not sure it would be that fun for me. Let me get the clutch fixed and Bill and I can roll out to LR and see what happens. When I beat him will you then shut up? I shouldn't need more power since Sam beat him every pass at the track right?

Still waiting for the Air Fuel on that dyno run. I know the Air/Fuel police would like to see it.:shrug: I wouldn't let Bill see it either if I was you.:nonono:

If it wasn't for me you guys wouldn't have any fun. :crazy:
AD

gospeedgo said:
Wow..someone made this a sticky:nice:

BTW- its not the shops with the huge ego's, its you and Bill. Otherwise we wouldnt be constantly playing the
"_____ Just bought a _____ , so I want one __ times bigger/better" game.
If the shops had anything to do with it, you both would have autos, live axles, and 9 second slips by now. 700hp in Rays car goes 8.88's...

Like I keep telling you guys. I am your best non-customer! I can't believe how much you guys complain and all it does is give you more profit. You should see all my new Krazy bling. HA HA

I better start gutting my car out, put in a axles, and auto so I can run in the 9's. You guys miss the whole point of having a fun fast street car. Not everyone want's a big block nitrous trailer car. I do want a turbo trailer car.:shrug:

I always say live life to the fullest because some day you will wake up and be old like Bill.

If I recall correctly, our dyno sheet that Bill displayed had the AF. Unlike the chopped ones we frequently see. We dont exactly have a fuel problem that would cause a lean run. Our fuel barrier is around 1200hp.

You guys hang out at Rrev as much or more than we do- I am quite sure you and your posse have seen the numbers anyway, and this is just another poke. Its all in fun. But we ARE the police:rolleyes:

Ray day is this Thursday at Woodburn. They tech very lightly on these days. In past years we have had 10 second Factory 5 Cobras with just a hoop and they didnt complain. Would have been a great time for you and Bill to go at it if your car wasnt down. We may have another one in a few months- maybe we can arrange something. Pairing you 2 up on LR road is a joke- nobody to see how it really went down. At the track there will be witnesses. And maybe even Sam to run both of you down.:p

gospeedgo said:
But we ARE the police

yep, here's proof.

it must be a pretty old picture though.

Attachments

• copz.jpg
    copz.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 68