Anyone local with this yet?

• Sponsors (?)

Jon said:
Can you see the future of me smoking you when we race?
:lol:

You can't see the future. I remember Ed's post when you said that you can see the future and predicted AC-Pony would post next. WRONG!

I can see you smoking your tires but not beating me in that slow turdbo.:p

I can also see you smoking Iguana's pole.:rlaugh:

If Bill is driving anything, Alan would win! Lower River Rd, only you need to plan it over the phone cause SN does not promote this type of thing...If Bill wants his car to run an 11 second time slip, give me the freaking keys:flag:

I brought up Ben's name due to the fact of the fake dyno sheet that was on your car at the show without you mentioning it was fake:shrug: Ben had a slip that showed 10.73 @ 137 from PIR which gave him 1 pass before kicking him out. This was sent to me from him via PM about 2 yrs ago. I am pretty sure it was not real.

If Bill is driving anything, Alan would win! Lower River Rd, only you need to plan it over the phone cause SN does not promote this type of thing...If Bill wants his car to run an 11 second time slip, give me the freaking keys:flag:

I think you mean 10 second time slip. Bill give C~Money the damn keys so we can see that thing go.:D

ASD said:
The only thing I was showing was your mom a good time. I had to double bag her.:puke:

It did disappear didn't it. How long did you guys look for it before you had to ask where it went.:D Shouldn't be a big deal since I didn't beat Bill's # but restore all you want. When I beat Bills # do you want me to send you guys the file, take videos and have a notary there?

Of course we won't find your dyno graphs at the Dyno since they were fabricated.. Only you have them on your computer..!!!!

As for Bill he is Old, he only got a 13 out of the car. I'm just semi-old since I only hit 12s. Sam on the other hand must be a young since he ran 11s on his cobra.

Chung Oh said:
Of course we won't find your dyno graphs at the Dyno since they were fabricated.. Only you have them on your computer..!!!!

As for Bill he is Old, he only got a 13 out of the car. I'm just semi-old since I only hit 12s. Sam on the other hand must be a young since he ran 11s on his cobra.

You have posted more times on this thread in the last few days then all of last year. I must of lit a fire under your a$$ or your just butt hurt.:p

I will try and fabricate up some new numbers for you so you’re not the only one fabricating up stuff.

As for your theory of age verses time slips, I believe it's true. I feel slower everyday so I can't imagine being Bill's age. :stick:

gospeedgo said:

Since ASD and Jon have been so quiet...I guess its a good time to ask the million dollar question. If we ask Tim balls to post our full dyno sheet, are you going to have him post ASD's best dyno sheet so far? As the A/F police we have nothing to hide:p But mainly cause I wanna see what a 700hp clutch slip looks like on paper! :hail2:

You can see where it lost comm. when the clutch started going away, then it gets pissed off and jumpy. Each pass after this one started slipping sooner and sooner. At the end of the session it was only making 500 or so. :D The Spec 3+ definitely doesn't like life anymore.
You can see the a/f is nice and safe.

Allen694.jpg

Attachments

• Allen694.jpg
    Allen694.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 50
WaterPog said:
All the folks on TM.com with the high power stick cars keep saying that the Mcloed dual disk is the only way to go.
Yeah, that is one of the options. It is real hard to decide between the Ram, Mcleod, Centerforce DFX, or the Exedy. I'll have to jump on there and check out the reviews. Thanks for the heads up Pog!

WaterPog said:
All the folks on TM.com with the high power stick cars keep saying that the Mcloed dual disk is the only way to go.

It's funny how people view various clutches. The McLoed was really the first multi-plate style clutch that I was aware of for mustang transmissions. A lot of viper owners seem to hate McLeod and SPEC, while many mustang owners seem to have good luck with both. As I told Allen, I would opt for a multi-plate clutch at this point. If you guys go with the McLoed, let me know how it is? I'm curious.:hail2: