Anyone own a California Car Cover?

• Sponsors (?)

I have a budge...works well for a while but eventually it catches enough dust and just holds it In...and the big thing is a PITA to wash

I think I had the ultra weave, which was a strictly indoors cover. It repelled rain before several washes, was a perfect fit, and wouldn't scratch, but it easily blew off of the car in any wind... It was too light for an outdoor cover.

California CCs makes some very high quality, albeit expensive, stuff.

Chris

We have two Superweave covers and love them. We also have a Stormweave as well. The Superweave is really light, repels water like nothing else and will roll up into the size of a bed pillow. Highly recommended.

Ive had a couple of them. Love them. Both inside and outdoor types. Fit was great, and water repulsion was excellent.

They would attract dust, but I would go to a washateria (with large washers) and wash it according to their instructions occasionally. My black car wouldnt get scratched any worse than normal then. But you must follow their instructions or water repulsion will be affected by the wash/dry cycle (i think i recall do not tumble dry).

I recommend them.