Anyone Running A 331/347 With Tea 205cc Tw Heads?

• Sponsors (?)

Indeed he does. I picked these TEA 205's up at a great price thats why I went with them. I was originally going to use the new TW 205cc 11r heads.

Reactions: 1 user
You should be able to get around 400whp easily enough out of those heads. They don't come with the big valves and premium components but are great heads. I'd aim for around 10.5-11:1cr(or more if using higher octane fuel),at least a 300cfm intake,90mm tb,proper cam,1 3/4"-1 7/8" long tubes and let it rpm.

Reactions: 1 users
Better be over 400hp, thats around where i'm at now with unported 170cc TW. My compression will be a tick over 11:1, these heads are 54cc. I have a victor 50 intake, I know it needs to be ported, we'll see if it's in the budget. Headers are 1 3/4" LT.

Better be over 400hp, thats around where i'm at now with unported 170cc TW. My compression will be a tick over 11:1, these heads are 54cc. I have a victor 50 intake, I know it needs to be ported, we'll see if it's in the budget. Headers are 1 3/4" LT.
You should be able to get to around 475-500fwhp(400-425 rwhp). That intake properly ported flows more than enough. What kind of cam are you leaning towards? I'd probably check with Ed and get one of those tight lash solid rollers. There has been some discussion that the Tfs heads are limited at around .650 valve lift. I know that tmoss,Woody,and a few others have discussed this topic on the corral. I'm assuming you are using a stock block? I also assume you know their limits. If this is a street/strip car, that you plan on driving on the street often, you may just stick with a hyd roller.