anyone see the article in motortrend?

• Sponsors (?)

Z28x said:
I love the Pic of the Shelby GT500 Mustang, I don't care for the way the V6 looks, too boring, 65 series tires don't belong on a Mustang.

Im still not sold on the GT but the V6 looks like CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow that pic in motor trend is really BAD!!! dont like the wheel and tire combo there!!! If I compare the pic I have of the concept and the motor trend pics I guess the 2 are Very similar... minor differences. BUT the package alltogether looks TOTALLY different and Im not sure I like it or not...

The looks of the 05 Mustang GT is ok with me, From Motortrend the 4.6l SOHC 3valves aluminum block and heads looks good, 300hp@6000rpms and 315tq@4500rpms is ok too, 9.8:1 compression, 6250rpms redline, 12.4 front breaks and 11.8 rear breaks, 255/45R18 tires on 18x9.0 cast aluminum wheels, new 5-speed automatic and the current 5-speed manual and the 52/48 weight distribution looks good also.

But what I don't like of the new Mustang: is about 4 inches longer, 1.2 inches less in width, 1.4 inches taller and almost 200 lbs heavier :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: