Anyone Turboed??

• Sponsors (?)

LMAO yes Pete is turbo'ed. His car is the 'Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me''Kiss Me'.

The kits are expensive. If you have the cash, do your own. This is what I hopefully will do.

With some good timing, and some luck, those turbo kits can be pretty cheap. It's just when you want to turn up the boost that it gets expensive :)

I ended up with my kit for $4500, plus about $700 in extras, and then my walbro pump died, so i upgraded to the 03 cobra pumps and tank. I did the install myself, so that helped save some money. Custom tune should be around $500.

yes, turbo kits are more expensive, but if you look at the power they put down per lb of boost compaired to most of the s/c's these guys are running the turbo will stomp it, especially with the torque. overall, to get to whatever point you want it's gonna cost the same, just some people can't get over the initial sticker shock of the turbo kits.

AdamantiumKnot said:
yes, turbo kits are more expensive, but if you look at the power they put down per lb of boost compaired to most of the s/c's these guys are running the turbo will stomp it, especially with the torque. overall, to get to whatever point you want it's gonna cost the same, just some people can't get over the initial sticker shock of the turbo kits.
lbs. of boost isn't that great of a measurement unless you now what specific turbo or supercharger you are comparing.