Anyone up for Krispy Kreme this Fri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

what's the mustang life forum?? i thought this was the only WA forum around..hope there's more

~Mark~

Mostly the older crowd (my age) over there, but WAAAAAAAYYYYY too much drama. They seem to act like a bunch of 15 year olds most of the time. I'll hang out here with you kids, thanks.

Mustang Life isn't as bad as people portray it. Sure it's had its ups and down but what site hasn't? A lot of the people that caused the problems there have been banned so there is a lot less drama now.

As far as the Krispy Kreme meets, you don't have to be a member of Mustang Life to attend. The meets are held every Friday night at 7PM but not many show up when it's raining.

Mustang Life isn't as bad as people portray it. Sure it's had its ups and down but what site hasn't? A lot of the people that caused the problems there have been banned so there is a lot less drama now.

I'm not portraying it as bad, it's just too much drama going on over there all the time. Go look right now and there's a big thread saying how "we all just need to get along". That stuff's been going on over there since I first stuck my head in a year ago.

didn't make it I just got the motor running tonight and the waterpump was leaking. Thats after I was almost done and looking for the top rad. hose and saw all my rockers and pushrods laying on the roof. Then putting in the heater core grrrrrrrr,... it just never stoped tonight.

The folks that left ML chose to leave. I for one had enough of the animosity that goes on there. I chose to edit [remove] my 3,500 posts and pixs. As I was doing so I received an E mail from the Mod and he said I had to much info on the site to do this and that would hurt the site. I said BS and continued. Seeing this he stopped me by not allowing me access to the site. Best thing that ever happened to me.:nice:

The folks that left ML chose to leave. I for one had enough of the animosity that goes on there. I chose to edit [remove] my 3,500 posts and pixs. As I was doing so I received an E mail from the Mod and he said I had to much info on the site to do this and that would hurt the site. I said BS and continued. Seeing this he stopped me by not allowing me access to the site. Best thing that ever happened to me.:nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.