Digital Tuning Anyone Use Fast Ez Efi Multiport Kit On A Fox?

Steel1

Mustang Master
Aug 18, 2017
Connecticut
Hi everyone, new to this forum but been on Corral for years.
Anyone here have or has used a Fast EZ EFI multiport kit? I've been doing a lot of research and it seems like a fairly simple stand alone system for a n/a.
Just looking for some feedback or any issues that you had with it. Looks like I'd have to change dizzy because the unit doesn't control timing other than that wiring harness/sensors look pretty straight forward. Would be running it on my 93GT with n/a 393w.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah if money was no object I would definitely go Pro M, hear a lot of good things about it.
I'm just an old hot-rodder trying to find a more user friendly system to run on my weekend cruiser without spending thousands. Just don't have a great handle on my Moates/ Binary Editor and the tuners around here are quite pricey.
I know EZ EFI is speed density, didn't even dawn on me that it was batch fire.
Thanks for letting me know about your business partner having success with it, I'm really leaning that way.

What does the system you are looking at cost? Got a link to it?

I only ask because I do tuning on megasquirt systems, alot of the guys here use them. With you just running NA it would be simple to tune with and there is even a full help thread on here.

A plug and play setup that uses the stock harness and sensors including the TFI distributor can be found here.
https://www.diyautotune.com/product/megasquirtpnp-g2-eec4a8-for-86-93-ford-mustang-5-0/

You will need to purchase a wideband setup to get the full potential out of any system. I like the AEM setups.

Stinger performance also has a pnp unit that utilizes the same tuning software.

These do full fuel and timing control, they can also be setup to run Mass Air if you want that as well.

To be honest it's about the same price, this link shows the older version screen new one has touch screen and is closer to $900.
http://www.fuelairspark.com/fas/multi-port-retro-fit-ez-efir-base-kithtml/
I've thought about a Megasuirt PNP but seems like I might spend more time tuning than cruising? I have a wideband set-up and have used in the past PMS, currently running Moates quarter horse with a tune by Power Adder Solutions.
Could you give me the link to the help thread I'll check it out.

No problem, I run the help thread here and can supply a base tune and tuning support.
www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/steves-megasquirt-tunerstudio-help-thread.888730/

This system can almost tune itself once the base settings are finalized. (Even the best "no tuning required" systems lack drivability) fear not we can help.

I also offer complete tuning but that's not free.:nice: nor is it expensive or necessary for a simple na setup. Some guys need alot of help because of boost or custom setups.