anyone use LRS control arms?

• Sponsors (?)

A lot of the stuff LRS sells is made by other companies and they re-brand it. Thos look like Blue Oval maybe?? Don't know if you can get Blue Oval in red or not. They are probably pretty good.

I have the blue oval brand (red) on mine...nice improvement on the straights. I've been told the poly bushings are hard on the torqueboxes in the curves but I'm as far from a corner bandit as it gets...IMO they get the job done nicely for what I do.

Damn, that's a pretty good deal for subframes AND uppers/lowers! Only thing I'm worried is that I've heard horror stories about some cheaper brands of LCA's breaking in half during normal driving and darn near killing people. Well, that and I'm still pretty sold on the spherical bushing design of the Maximum Motorsports LCA's, even though they're outrageously expensive...

Darkwriter77 said:
Damn, that's a pretty good deal for subframes AND uppers/lowers! Only thing I'm worried is that I've heard horror stories about some cheaper brands of LCA's breaking in half during normal driving and darn near killing people. Well, that and I'm still pretty sold on the spherical bushing design of the Maximum Motorsports LCA's, even though they're outrageously expensive...

X2 on the MM's!