Fox Anyone using comp rollers? Pushrod length?

KZGUNS

I can swing up to 11”
5 Year Member
Jul 23, 2018
chardon, Ohio
I’m running ported e7 heads and got comp high energy die cast rollers 1.6. I’m using crane studs and guide plates. The stock length 6.250 are too short. It seems like 6.375 would work and I read somewhere that that’s what’s needed but can’t find where I read that. Anyone run this set up?
Thanks
Ken

• Sponsors (?)

Why don't you invest in the 20.00 adjustable pushrods and check it yourself? Everything changes between engines. How thick a HG is, and how much the block has been decked also come into consideration when choosing a non-stock pushrod length. If you can tell that the stock pushrod is wrong, you'll be able to determine what length is best for you w/o asking what somebody else is using just by the trial and error method everybody else had to go through.

I’ll grab my brothers adjustable pushrod tomorrow. Was just seeing if there was anyone who ran into this with this setup. Comp told me stock would work but obviously that’s not correct.

If anyone is interested, this combo with uncut heads and block needed 6.375" pushrods. I measured using adjustable pushrod and ran up to summit to get the correct length

Reactions: 1 users