Anyone using Corbeau seats?

I just got back from a 500 mile road trip in the Mustang.

The car is great to drive on the highway but I am not loving the stock seats. I have stock GT cloth seats that don't look too bad but the foam is broken down and the power adjuster is about done.

I am considering some Corbeau seats, either the LG1 or the GTS2 in black cloth. I know it's alot to spend on seats but I will be doing lots of road miles in this car and I want to be comfortable. I am 6'4" and weigh about 185lbs

Anyone have any opinions and/or pics of these seats in thier car. Any other good options in the same price range?

I would appreciate any feedback.

Robb

• Sponsors (?)

The seats both look nice, I've though about picking up a pair too (back issues) but only want them if they reduce weight by at least 25lbs per seat. They've used them in installs in MMFF and 5.0 and were given good review. No word on weight though.

I have had a set of TRS's in my car for probably 4 to 6 months now. I am absolutely in love with them. Although they dont give me the height I like when I'm driving the car hard, they still are definitely worth it if your stockers are tore up or old.

I had leather fronts and the driver seat foam was smashed down and the power lumbar didn't work, but they still were functional, but sitting in these is completely different. I have broad shoulders and the regular TRS's still hold me in very well. The driver seat easily saved 25 pounds, but the passenger was probably in the range of 10-20 because of the fact that it isn't power. I really like my TRS's, and probably would buy another set down the road if these fall apart, (and it doesn't look like my seats have been in two other cars BTW..)

The seats dont have a lumbar unless you order them with one, but I dont do any major long distance driving to care much.