Anyone using MM Front Swaybar Endlink Set for lowered 1 ¾ Mustang?

• Sponsors (?)

Weird, I was about to hit the post thread button when I saw yours. I recently had a conversation with a Steeda rep and he told me that, after lowering a Mustang (with Sport springs in my case, 1 1/4"), these parts should be installed in order of importance

1) end links (can someone explain the benefits ? :shrug: )
2) ball joints (to correct for the lower roll center)
3) adjustable tie rod ends (to correct bumpsteer)
4) caster / camber plates (only mod everyone does)

I really wondered if he was trying to sell me some stuff or if it really is that important. Maybe everyone is spending their cash on the wrong parts :shrug:

Definitely interested in some inputs on the end links too :nice:

I have mine lowered with the Eibach prokit and QA1 Struts and I didn't need any of those and it runs perfectly? I could see that the swaybar links would be a little beneficial and they are not that expensive?

I think Steeda wants to empty your wallet...

Maybe for a complete race setup all that is very important. However, for daily driving I don't think it is all that necessary?

That's what I thought, I guess some offset steering rack bushings would do the trick. You have those ?

What's the difference between factory end links and the MM ones ? Can't find any explanation on why they would be better... :shrug:

No I don't. I heard if you use the stock K-member you should not use offset steering rack bushings. (this was told to me by Maximum motorsports)
As far as the sway end links, the only difference is they have a set that is a little bit smaller length for lowered mustang. Check the link at the top of this thread and you will see what I mean.