Anyone want Madden 07 (Xbox 360)??

BlackenedSVT

Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
MADDEN 07 (XBOX 360) = $50 shipped

I bought this ****ty game yesterday for $60 from "Best Buy" (which really should be called "worst buy"). And i found out not only can you NOT make a custom team but you can't even play ON THE SAME TEAM AS YOUR FRIEND :mad: To make matters worse, Best Buy wont let me exchange, return the game (not even for store credit), because "its opened".

That was the best part of all the maddens for me. Is making players and a custom team and playing with my friends on the same team. To each their own i guess, but i dont like playin with the stock teams.

Anyway. So $50 shippedand this POS game is yours. I'm about to sell it on e-bay soon i think. But im pissed off and figured i'd mention somethin since i was cruisin the forums anyway.

I played this game like once and thats it. Its a day old and has been used once. Its for XBOX 360.

• Sponsors (?)

helty said:
why would they get rid of those features? that was the coolest part about the game.

thats nothing. My brother brought Madden 06 when he 1st bought the xbox 360 like a few months ago. And in that one you couldn't make players OR a team... and i think you couldn't play co-op with each other either.

Sooo when i heard they finally let u make players in 07 i bought it. Only to find out you still can't make teams or play co-op. :nonono: NEVER NEVER NEVER am i buying anything from Best Buy again. They have a *0* return policy. I dont care what they tell you, dont believe them. If you walk out of the ****ing store with it, its urs. Dont even think about returning it...cause they wont let you :mad:

Crack the Game disc then return it and say its a defect. just say you opened the game and it was Broken..... they will most likley return it... if not... get in the Managers face untill they do. Complain enough and they will do anything :nice:

SRT Handz said:
Crack the Game disc then return it and say its a defect. just say you opened the game and it was Broken..... they will most likley return it... if not... get in the Managers face untill they do. Complain enough and they will do anything :nice:

They will only let me return the game for the same game... and then if i do that, they open the new game in front of you so you can't return that packaged game.... :mad:

You can make you own team. I just did about 15 mins ago. You can also make your own palyer and your own fan. :nice:

Not sure about the 2 player thing though. Im sure that you can be on the same team. I dont see why they would take that off. :shrug: (after thinkinga bout it, im almost positive you can be on the same team. you can play up to 4 people. Someone will have to be on the same team.)

You can also customize a current team. I have myself that I created and peyton manning playing for the browns. :nice:(yes, im a browns fan, leave me alone)

SteedaGTJ22 said:
thats nothing. My brother brought Madden 06 when he 1st bought the xbox 360 like a few months ago. And in that one you couldn't make players OR a team... and i think you couldn't play co-op with each other either.

Sooo when i heard they finally let u make players in 07 i bought it. Only to find out you still can't make teams or play co-op. :nonono: NEVER NEVER NEVER am i buying anything from Best Buy again. They have a *0* return policy. I dont care what they tell you, dont believe them. If you walk out of the ****ing store with it, its urs. Dont even think about returning it...cause they wont let you :mad:

Ive always had GREAT experiences with returns to Best Buy. They get a ton of my business. I think its silly to swear off buying from them in the future because you didnt like a game. And for as much as Madden was going for ($69.99 for the "Collectors Edition") shame on you for not renting it before you bought it.
With the game/software/music copying now-a-days companies have to have these return policies. Its a part of life.

That being said, good luck selling your game.

bakos24 said:
You can make you own team. I just did about 15 mins ago. You can also make your own palyer and your own fan. :nice:

Not sure about the 2 player thing though. Im sure that you can be on the same team. I dont see why they would take that off. :shrug: (after thinkinga bout it, im almost positive you can be on the same team. you can play up to 4 people. Someone will have to be on the same team.)

You can also customize a current team. I have myself that I created and peyton manning playing for the browns. :nice:(yes, im a browns fan, leave me alone)

Umm how did u make ur own team? I dont see that option in game. Do you have the PS2 Madden 07 or 360???

And let me know if you find out how to do co-op cause i can't LOL

And for the other people... thisis like the 50th time i've tried returning or exchanging things opened and unopened and they have hasseled or denied me EVERY time. That is why i hate best buy.

Dude you can't create a team and you can't play co-op. Not only have i not been able to but i've been reading reviews now and everyone is complaining about those 2 options that were removed. I also have read u can't change camera angles or edit defense on the fly. I got burned on this game...

Didn't think this was a game i needed to rent, this is the 1st time in like hte past 15 years that i REGRET buying Madden. :nonono:

BAKOS24, u must have the PS2 version of this game, which must be different than my Xbox360 :shrug:

$50 SHIPPED and its yours!!! (Xbox360)

SteedaGTJ22 said:
Umm how did u make ur own team? I dont see that option in game. Do you have the PS2 Madden 07 or 360???

And let me know if you find out how to do co-op cause i can't LOL

And for the other people... thisis like the 50th time i've tried returning or exchanging things opened and unopened and they have hasseled or denied me EVERY time. That is why i hate best buy.

I have it for regular XBox. At the start menu its all under "features".

to play two people on the same team you just pick the team you guys want and the team you want to face, then at the controller select just move to the team, I just did it and both controllers you can move to be on the same team

bakos24 said:
I have it for regular XBox. At the start menu its all under "features".

to play two people on the same team you just pick the team you guys want and the team you want to face, then at the controller select just move to the team, I just did it and both controllers you can move to be on the same team

NOPE! Not for 360!

I returned some stuff at best buy the other day- some 300 bucks worth of stuff, and I bought it online to pick it up...

I bring it back, and the guy says some lame bs real fast like we cant process this without a receipt. I didnt have one, so instead of letting me talk, he yells NEXXXTTTT and i get pushed aside. Well, i pushed right back in, and i said its on my credit card. Ohhh.. you cant get store credit. sorry. NEXXXT!!!
I DONT WANT STORE CREDIT

ohhhhh, ok, we'll credit your account.

:bang: Whats so hard about that?

Anyway sorry to hear about your madden game.. Ill steer clear

I like Best Buy. You just have to learn to work their system. They will discount just about anything if you buy their PSP (extended warranty). I came away with a 2200 dollar computer for 1200 dollars, but I bought the 200 dollar PSP.

Hauuse96gt said:
I like Best Buy. You just have to learn to work their system. They will discount just about anything if you buy their PSP (extended warranty). I came away with a 2200 dollar computer for 1200 dollars, but I bought the 200 dollar PSP.

:scratch: .... yeah so anyway. Anyone want madden? LOL

SteedaGTJ22 said:

how could you not know Best Buy, as well as pretty much everyone else, has a 0 return policy on music, software, and video games.

got my madden from circut city here in charlotte for $30 was PC though not sure what the xbox would be. Its a killer game, not much differant then 06 but then again all i do is play online.

ANGRMNGT said:
got my madden from circut city here in charlotte for $30 was PC though not sure what the xbox would be. Its a killer game, not much differant then 06 but then again all i do is play online.

The xbox, PC, PS2, and Xbox 360 prices are all different, with the PC one being the cheapest i believe. And apparently...they all have different features... :mad: