Anyone with a Chilton or Haynes that can do me a quick favor?

Ozz

I think I have a problem here.
Founding Member
Jul 27, 2001
Canton, MI
I'm looking for a pinout schematic of an AOD connector from my '92. I'm doing a 4R70W swap and am up in the air about a few things regarding the wiring for backup lights and neutral/park safety lockout.

I wish I knew exactly what the connector was called but I think it's unique enough that I don't have to. It is a black plug with 4 wires running into/from it. The plug also has a "key" shaped opening in the center and the wire connector sockets form a semi-circle around (the topside) of the keyhole.

What I'm looking for is to find WHAT each wire is for so I know how to hook them up to my new valve body.

If anyone can tell me what they are, scan or take a picture of the page in the book, or show me a schematic image, it'd be a HUGE help! :SNSign:

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not w/the car right now but I am pretty sure that's it! It would have to be because those are the only features that we are left concern about :nice:

Thanks a lot!

-dave

Just a followup to say that you were right and thanks very much. The wiring harness was made, the wiring was run, and everything is one step closer to finally being completed :banana: