aod to c4 swap

hey guys, I'm not finding to much info on the aod to c4 swap in our cars, I need a parts list of everything I'm going to need and what I'll need to modify, so if you guys know off the top of your head, or you know of a site thats got it all on there, lemme know! thanks

Jordan

• Sponsors (?)

you will need to re-locate the trans mount....you can reuse the driveshaft as it will work.. The flexplate should also work. It is a fairly easy sway and the c4 is a hell of alot better trans the an aod if you dont mind not having overdrive

yup thats why I'm getting rid of the aod, no need for overdrive and frankly, I'm just tired of dealing with aod's

your not the only one.....just swapping to a c4 you will notice a significant difference in power! If you get one with the full manual valve body you will even be more pleased and of course matching the converter to the combo is good too! Go with a hurst quater stick for the shifter:nice:

your not the only one.....just swapping to a c4 you will notice a significant difference in power! If you get one with the full manual valve body you will even be more pleased and of course matching the converter to the combo is good too! Go with a hurst quater stick for the shifter:nice:
sweet, yea I plan on buying one with a manual vb and a trans brake, so I wont be skimping on that part :D