AODE -> T5... but using FOX parts.

What can I use from a FOX?

Sorry for the retarted question... but I have NO CLUE and never attempted this.

WE got a 89 or 91 GT layin around in the garage, and it is a WRECKED vehicle.

Basically all that is left is the CROSSMEMBER, PEDAL ASSY and CLUTCH quadrant.

Everything else is gone.

Now...

Can all the parts FIT the 1994 GT I got?

Other than those parts, what else is needed?

Bellhousing, T5, flywheel, throwout bearing,clutch and clutch fork... hmmm can I use my AODE driveshaft?

Thanks a lot guys.

Pete

NEED ANSWERS ASAP!!!!(before the car is scrapped)

Can this fit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2477142418&category=33733

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...tem=2477408744&category=33733&sspagename=WDVW

What else do I need, and what is compatable?

:(

• Sponsors (?)

im pretty sure u can use all fox parts, i heard the only difference was the imput shaft and bellhousing so with those your set, heres my list of parts even tho it looks like u already know what u need

transmission
bellhousing
pilot bearing
flywheel
clutch
pressure plate
clutch fork
clutch cable
pedal assembly
transmission harness
eec
throwout bearing
shifter
shifter bezel
shift knob

well i used pretty much all fox body parts except for the computer (outta a 94 stick car), the harness for the reverse and whatnot, pedals (gotta have ours and not theirs)....only thing that you really need is a driveshaft spacer. wanna say something like 5/8" or something like that. could be way off....ive forgotten since ive done it.

i used a 93 t-5 that i had a buddy rebuild. only hard part was making my stock tranny crossmember/mount thing to work cause now the tranny was up towards the front of the car about 5/8" or so. i kno you can make something to make it work and i want to do that one day but for now my jimmy rig is gonna work :) .

im 98% sure they wont work. the 94-95 pedals were definately the hardest part to find next to my t4m0 (i think thats the manual computer for our cars) but got both from the same person for $100 and thats a pretty good find. i usually try to pick up any ones that i find so i can sell them to people jsut cause they are so hard to find and you can make a few bucks. they are definately hard to find.