Appearance Help

Ya...well I started as a maintenance worker at my rink, but the promotion from that is Zamboni driver lol. Ya, hockey is interesting, but much more complex that football in terms of different levels. They don't go from HS to NCAA to Pro like in football.

But ya, we are the 2011-12 CCHA Champions, and the 2012 NCAA Division I National Champion runner-ups. D@minute Boston College lol

• Sponsors (?)

Ya...well I started as a maintenance worker at my rink, but the promotion from that is Zamboni driver lol. Ya, hockey is interesting, but much more complex that football in terms of different levels. They don't go from HS to NCAA to Pro like in football.

But ya, we are the 2011-12 CCHA Champions, and the 2012 NCAA Division I National Champion runner-ups. D@mn Boston College lol

I've never been into it much, but I did go to a fight once and a hockey game broke out so it was pretty neat. I'm a better operator than I am a wrencher (even though I can do both) but who knows what I'll end up doing there. I'll probably get something at an airport or related to it.

Ehh, it isn't hard. Hardest thing was getting the confidence to get within milimeters of the boards. Ya, you are in the WCHA I believe. We will be in that conference in the 2013 year because all the BigTen teams are creating the BigTen,thus dissolving the CCHA

Hockeying? Lol. We were almost National champions this year lol. We did lose a few seniors tho....none of which got signed to NHL teams. The announcers did make a big deal of us not having any draft picks on our team despite playing in that game