Appearance MODS

Status
Not open for further replies.
pjdellenger80 said:
packin mad heat under my v8 .... v6's

Sounds like you need radiator coolant! I knew you knew nothing about cars. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when that over heated GT cracks. Yeah, it'll beat my v6... ...if you push your stalled gt off a cliff. :owned:

• Sponsors (?)

"Take it from a girl, unless she was super really drunk and you slipped her some rufees, are you EVER going to get a girl. and that IS considered rape."

Kinda reminds me of the Sublime song, "Date Rape".

I think it's time for a mod to whip out the ban-o-matic

UmmYeahOk said:
Does this make any sense to anyone else? Are you sure you're not 12? cuz if you arent you seriously need to consider reading over your posts before you submit.

"Girls, man, I could STEAL yours away if I wanted TO"
"Girl's man, I could still. Yours is away. If I wanted also?"

Take it from a girl, unless she was super really drunk and you slipped her some rufees, are you EVER going to get a girl. and that IS considered rape. No wonder you hafta fix up your crappy GT, its the only thing you have that MIGHT possibly get you some action. Despite it not working yet. I don't know what you look like psyhically, but I know I'm really turned off by people who can't even arrange simple words to make a sentence. Who would ever want to sleep with you? My god! Think of the children! What horrible offspring! Keep running into the wall "duh..."

What are you doing with your mother's didlo?!? Sicko!

"HAD" keyword, "HAD" They only suck in your opinion because you totaled yours. It takes skills to type. It takes skills to drive. You unfortunately have neither. You got a GT thinking that the insurance would write you a bigger check when you screw up a second time.

What? You mean the non functional scoops? Thats the one thing about 99-04 stangs that I never understood. Why on earth did they put a solid honeycomb grill on it? What about airflow man?!? People pay big bucks for ram air. And rather than upgrade the stang, they decreased the airflow? Whats up with that?!?

And besides, just about any stock rims look weird. I have 17" chrome cobra Rs on mine. Yes, it does make the car look 10 times better, but guess what, everyone has em! Does the GT even come with those? no, hafta get em aftermarket just like us.

Those are all options, stupid options. I have a 12 disk changer, and power seats. And I'm sure that leather is real nice when its 110 outside, imagine what its like inside the car. Also, I'm sure its real nice once it ages 3 more years, cracks all over it, all because the owner's too stupid to know he must take care of such things. I could get fogs on mine. I could install any of that crap. With the money I saved by not getting a GT I can take mine to car shows and have a row of brand new bullets oo and ah over my car.

mabye i will read over my post. I actually have a beautiful girl right now and she's bad azz, but anyway that doesn't really matter. I had a v6 because my best friend totalled it. Thank god! v6 mustang are ugly, cheap, and are way to slow 15.7 in the quarter mile. I make plenty of money, im a server. Do you need some money i'll send it to your poor azz. My stock rims are 17 inch torque thrust and look sooo good, unlike your rims. My xenon kit makes my mustang look so good, i turn so many heads. Not to sound conceited, but It looks good. The car should after the money i put into it. I keep my car clean as can be. Those seats will last forever. Dont hate you don't have leather, i promise its okay...loser. your car sucks end of story

double T its your turn to type something and hurt my feeling?. I guess you are on your paper run, maing 2.15 an hour. Do you need a job gangster from oaktown. I sharded i tryed to shi!, but i farted. I got to go, my baby is coming over later!

ps: get a gt for the last time all of you

or... keep your v6 ive been just playing with all yall anyway, Mustangs a mustang, v6 or not. I just like my gt so much more than the v6, if you ever want a new car get one promise you won't regret it. I guess if you hook your stang up right it could be pretty cool, just giving you guys a hard time lol. im going back to the 4.6 forum
later much love to ya

pjdellenger80 said:
v6 mustang are ugly, cheap, and are way to slow 15.7 in the quarter mile.

Translation:
Ugly - Looks just like the GT I talk so highly off, only doesnt have "gt" embossed in the bumper

Cheap - Economical. One of the best sports cars in its price range.

Slow - 15.7 is actually a good number considering. Plus every 100lbs you take off the car takes off a 10th of a second. Which means it probally ads a 10th of a second for each 100lbs you're carrying. In other words, if you and whoever you paid to pretend to be you girl could possibly add enough weight to the vehicle, that I could possibly beat you. Its like real jockeys, the smaller the rider, the faster the horse. And these are, after all, mustangs

pjdellenger80 said:
I make plenty of money, im a server.

Really? so is my computer! Do you have wires coming out of your ass too? Actually, just kidding... ...Server huh? what do you serve? drinks? tennis balls? humanity? I gotcha, have to be a servant in order to afford the payments. I OWN my car, how many payments do you still have?

pjdellenger80 said:
My stock rims are 17 inch torque thrust and look sooo good, unlike your rims.

So your basically saying that 17x9 and 17x10.5 chrome cobra r rims are ugly? Funny, you're the first. I've had people shout out their car windows that they loved them. Maybe it explains why so many of us have them.

pjdellenger80 said:
My xenon kit makes my mustang look so good, i turn so many heads. Not to sound conceited, but It looks good. The car should after the money i put into it. I keep my car clean as can be. Those seats will last forever. Dont hate you don't have leather, i promise its okay...loser. your car sucks end of story

My car sucks? I have a body kit, you have a body kit. Infact, why is it that if v6s are ugly and gts are so good looking that you felt you NEEDED a body kit in the first place? And cant I get the same kit for a v6? Hell yeah! Infact, when I went to pick up my front bumper, they were confused and almost gave me the xenon it looked so similar.

With the money I saved NOT getting a 02 gt, I can fix my up my engine to where it would beat cobras! not just your silly gt. Havent you heard about that 400+v6 stang? I chose to get a house instead. How many 20 year olds can say that? You however still live with mommy and daddy.

And besides, I've seen 92 stock 4 bangers "turn heads" Infact, I bet a geo metro with white smoke coming out of its tail pipe turns heads. Or maybe its your annoying flowmasters that turn heads. Yeah, I'm sure when you start your car in the morning everyone within a 5 mile radius turns heads. Wonder why they always look mad? Trust me, its not because theyre jealous.

The Xenon kit is pretty hideous if you ask me. Guess you didn't have enough money to buy yourself a real body kit and not the ABC exclusive :rolleyes:

My V6 ran a 15.3 when it was 100% stock. But hey, it's not in the 9's yet. :rolleyes:

And if you think your GT is pretty quick, you can race my buddy in his SVO. Wait... it's only got 4 pots of fury. :p

the gt comes with mach stereo system, 6 disc changer, leather seats, leather wrpped steering wheel, power seats, tractin control, fog lights. the list goes on man and the stripes there ugly dont get them oh yeah lets not forget about the suspension, transmission, and the engine. just get a gt yeah! gt

First off there is only a slight difference between the V6 suspension and the GT's and that is to compensate for the extra wheight, and also traction control and ABs are for people who can't drive.

Intermision said:
First off there is only a slight difference between the V6 suspension and the GT's and that is to compensate for the extra wheight, and also traction control and ABs are for people who can't drive.
Very very true. I can order a premium six with all that stuff listed above. So just keep talking Noob.

Like said above, the suspension isn't that much different. I assure you that I would own your GT through every corner in existance.

The sixers and V8's share the same auto. But not the five speed. Big deal though.

For for Christ's sake, get some grammar skills man.

pjdellenger80 said:
actaully I paid $21,000 for it brand new. My car is worth more like $18,000 plus with all i got on it i could sell it for more to some teenager So theres your resale. just say it you would of gotten a gt but you couldn't afford it.

Well, my house was $160,000 (and change), my VW Jetta GLS was $24,000, my Ford Explorer Sport 5.0 V8 AWD Limited was $34,000 (fully loaded), and my v6 Mustang Convertible costs as much as your v8 coupe does. So tell me more about what I can't afford. Oh, a month ago I was 23, too. Man, if only I'd bought that GT.
Oh, that's right, I remember now... blowing past cops at 80 mph in a 4 door Jetta and never having them look twice. THAT'S why I didn't get a GT. It'll kick your butt on any road with curves in it, too. So will my project car, a '92 Stratosphere Blue Mercury Capri. Yep, it's a 4 cylinder, and only 8,000 were made in '92.

pjdellenger80 said:
by the way learn your car info man. rx-8 would not have a chance and a thunderbird please.

The RX-8 makes 238 hp stock on a 1.3L engine and does the quarter in low 15's, again, stock. Now if they spent as much on mods as you had? Again, they'd be faster. Wonder how much a 4.6L rotary engine would put out? Or one with 8 cylinders?

The reast of the cars cost way more than mine and why would i want to spend 10,000 more dollars for a car when mine can hang with them. lol

The only way you could hang with these cars is if you parked next to one at wal-mart. Or don't they have those yet in Pearl Necklace, Mississippi?

pjdellenger80 said:
glad i got your tempers going lol my car looks so good
man that might sound conceited o well
girls man i could still yours away if i wanted too! double t aka loser
i got the looks and a big one 9 inches
man that might sound conceited too!
mabye i am conceited....nah!
i had a v6 they suck get a gt a older one bout 2001 or 2002 you will be pleased
v6 mustang suck you have to put nice looking rims on them,the hood scoops and side scoops look oh so much better on a gt you have to get those. the gt comes with mach stereo system, 6 disc changer, leather seats, leather wrpped steering wheel, power seats, tractin control, fog lights. the list goes on man and the stripes there ugly dont get them oh yeah lets not forget about the suspension, transmission, and the engine. just get a gt yeah! gt

9 inches? What, are you counting yours and your boyfriend's together? Admit it, the reason you don't WANT to 'still' everyone's girls away is that you and your man are busy watching Justin Timberlake videos and listening to Backdoor Boys albums.

Richter12x2 said:
9 inches? What, are you counting yours and your boyfriend's together? Admit it, the reason you don't WANT to 'still' everyone's girls away is that you and your man are busy watching Justin Timberlake videos and listening to Backdoor Boys albums.

your just mad cause your working with 5 inches. Its okay! just bring your woman this way boom chica boom boom

Richter12x2 said:
Well, my house was $160,000 (and change), my VW Jetta GLS was $24,000, my Ford Explorer Sport 5.0 V8 AWD Limited was $34,000 (fully loaded), and my v6 Mustang Convertible costs as much as your v8 coupe does. So tell me more about what I can't afford. Oh, a month ago I was 23, too. Man, if only I'd bought that GT.
Oh, that's right, I remember now... blowing past cops at 80 mph in a 4 door Jetta and never having them look twice. THAT'S why I didn't get a GT. It'll kick your butt on any road with curves in it, too. So will my project car, a '92 Stratosphere Blue Mercury Capri. Yep, it's a 4 cylinder, and only 8,000 were made in '92.

man you really are a loser arent you?. You don't have to make stuff up to sound cool and your jetta sucksman. A jetta, give me a break get that sh!^ out of here. lol

pjdellenger80 said:
ummyeah ok your v6 is slow. My sh!^ looks better than your car and i just ate chinese.

Slow... ...wanna hear slow? How bout all those Lexus and Infinities with 300+ hp. They never brag about their engines... ...know why? Cuz they are ALWAYS the last to leave an intersection. So much HP, so much money wasted, and for what? So a v6 can leave an intersection at 1500RPMs and seem like it floored it without trying. Its all about the driver. You're so high and mighty talking about your GT believing you're better than everyone. I bet ya that YOURE the slowpoke I pass everyday. The SLOWPOKE last to leave when the light turns green... ...too busy on your cell phone or jacking off to even be aware that you're actually DRIVING a car. Know whats so funny about passing people at 1500RPM when the light turns green? passing people when I'm obeying the law. Thats right, obeying the law. Explain that! Do they have a crappier car? I'm sure they would disagree.

pjdellenger80 said:
lol loser i live on the coast 11 people lol. That shows how stupid you are
yo im a oakland gangster! what up geezy for sheezy. Man your v6 suxs ha

The west coast of Mississippi? Hate to tell you man, that's just a river. You'd know that if your badly modded POS GT Mustang could make it over the 2 mile bridge without breaking down. Lucky someone's got a v6 nearby to give you a ride to the bus stop. If you're going to lie, you should at least try to make sure it ain't obvious.
Even Oakland gangsters don't spell it 'gangster' you poseur. What are you, like, one of 'Malibu's Most Wanted'? One of Snoop Dog's bitches could kick your ass. Quit even pretending you have a real car and go pull a squirt gun driveby on your 10-speed.

pjdellenger80 said:
your just mad cause your working with 5 inches. Its okay! just bring your woman this way boom chica boom boom

"boom chica boom boom?" I can't believe you're trying to pretend that you're straight while quoting Ricky Martin. I'll bet you have his first pair of Mouseketeer ears. Try to get the stains off before your mom comes back from her street corner though.

pjdellenger80 said:
man you really are a loser arent you?. You don't have to make stuff up to sound cool and your jetta sucksman. A jetta, give me a break get that sh!^ out of here. lol

I don't need to make things up, did you want me to take a picture of the cars in my driveway? That Jetta's more than I need to kick your ass in a real race, like, anything with curves in it. But we all know you're all about 'drag' though. By the way, quit saying you came in first at the drag strip, when you really mean you were came in first at the drag show. It's NOT the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.