Approx. Price on *Painted* Stripes

I know a lot of us are considering getting stripes put on our '05s and was just trying to get an idea of how much I can expect for it to cost a shop to do it for me.

I know I've seen a couple guys on here that have had them done already, if you don't mind could you share how much the shop charged for you to have that done?

Or if there's anyone in here that works at a body shop or has and insight into this your input would definitely be appreciated.

I know that there are vinyl stripes available to but really am only interested in actual painted ones.

Thanks in advance :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I paid 500 to have stripes added to my 66 fastback. I may have gotten some consideration as I was already 4,000 into my paint job.

That said MY STRIPES ARE MISALIGNED. They are doing them again. When you get them back, get out your tape measure and go to town.

DanStang00 said:
And you're sure that's to have them painted on and not the vinyl ones from Ford just put on by the dealer, right?

yeah, that was one reason why i bought the car from this dealer, because they took the painted stripe price down so low. That was the selling point on the car for me... plus, i'm only paying $200 over invoice. woo. :D It's a really small dealer, so they are pretty desperate to do any business.