April 17th meet in New York at Bear Mountain

hardhit99

Jun 6, 2002
NY
This may be a little short notice, but due to the weather we were unsure if we were having this meet, but since the weather looks like it's going to be great this weekend it's on!

The meet is Saturday April 17th.

We will be meeting at the Palisades Center Mall on Palisades Center Drive in West Nyack New York. We will meet in the same lot that we met in last time. For those of you that don't know, the lot is located across the street from the Home Depot parking lot in the commuter parking lot. If you see the Home Depot on one side, look to the opposite side of the road and you will see a large lot. That's where we will be. Use www.mapquest.com for directions to the mall.

We will meet there at 12pm. At 1pm after everyone has arrived, we will cruise up to Bear Mountain which is about a 25 - 30 minute awesome drive. At Bear Mountain we can barbeque, drink, play some soccer, get some pictures of the cars or whatever. The meet will last as long as everyone wants to chill. It will be a very casual meet, and there will be no cost except for possibly a small parking fee which I believe is $6.

Remember, since there is no cost it will be BYO food and drink. We will most likely be barbequing up there. I'm pretty sure that alcohol is allowed, so those of you that are 21 or over feel free.

I hope I provided enough information. If there are any questions or anything that I left out, just ask. I will try to check this thread as often as I can, but if I don't get back to you fast enough, email me at [email protected] with northeast meet in the subject line.

• Sponsors (?)